🦸🏻 011 🦸🏻

💜Wᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ 7:55 A

💜
Wᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ
7:55 A.M
💜

Alejandro watched in amusement as his three friends waddled over to him. The boy knew exactly why Alvaro was walking that way but he wondered what the other two were.

"Good morning bebesito" Alejandro greeted his lover, pecking the boy's lips. "Your kisses get better and better each time" the taller hummed, causing the boy to blush.

"You two make me sick" Robert spat, leaning against the brick walls.

"Shut up you're literally limping because of Roshaun" Kairi snapped rolling his eyes.

"I know you aren't talking with your secret relationship having ass" Robert snarled.

The two stared at each other intensely before all four friends bursts into laughter.

"Did you see your fac-"

"Good morning little brother and his friends" Mattia greeted, smiling brightly with a bubbly Edwin by his side.

A chorus of greetings came from Alvaro, ale, and Robert while Kairi just stared at the boy. "Wassup?" Alvaro asked his brother snuggling deeper into Alejandro's chest.

"Eddy, you're glowing" Kairi smiled at the red haired boy causing him to blush.

"You too kai, did a certain 6'1 Dino blow your back out?" Edwin asked , making the group laugh. Kairi blushed a light pink, looking at the floor.

"Shut up Ed" Mattia grumbled smirking at Kairi. The 16 year old looked up at his boyfriend and saw that Mattia was giving him a look.

"What babe?" Kairi asked , tapping into the boy's thoughts.

"You look really good today"

"Aww, thanks , you do too bubba"

"Thanks, I'm wearing the shirt you got me"

Kairi blushed and Mattia chuckled, keeping the silent conversation going.

"Why're you blushing?"

"Because you're staring at me and it's making me self conscious"

"You're perfect baby, I promise"

"OKAY stop exchanging thoughts you creeps, we have class to go to" Alvaro spat , eyeing the couple.

"Fine, asshat" Kairi shot back , turning around and limping to class. They arrived and to their surprise the class was already packed and the teacher was there but she wasn't acting like her usual bitchy self.

"Hi boys, please take a seat" she cheered. The boys cautiously sat down , wondering what was going on with their teacher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wanna discontinue this.
I'm not writing it well....