🦸🏻 02 🦸🏻

Mattia's p.o.v
I listened to Jenna go on and on about why we should get back together. We dated the first semester of junior year and one year later she's still nagging me to take her back. At first our relationship was all good, that was until she decided to flirt with Edwin even after he told her he was gay.

"Jenna , you're half genie right?" I asked smiling sweetly.

"Mmhmm mhmm" she chirped nodding her head frantically. Jenna was part fairy and part genie but her fairy side showed more than anything.

"So that means you can grant me wishes?"

"Yeah but only one"

"That's all I need babe"

She blushed and looked down "okay what is it?" She asked smirking.

"I wish that you" I leaned forward until my lips were close to her's "would leave me the FUCK alone"

She gasped as purple hue came from under her and she started spinning. She flicked me off as she disappeared right in front of my eyes. I chuckled and jumped in celebration.

"Hey, I can move, shit I better get to class" I walked into my classroom but I noticed my teacher wasn't in there. I walked up to Edwin and when he saw me he panicked. "Hey short shi-"

"I heard a rumor you can't hit me" Edwin rambled flinching. I looked at him and chuckled before shaking my head.

"I'd never hurt you ed you're my best friend, now where's Mrs.B?" I asked sitting next to him.

"I don't know, it's not like her to be absent"

"Exactly, so some shit is happening" I whispered.

"Somethings coming, something dark" one of our classmates Chloe said standing up. Chloe had the power to foresee things, she couldn't see them clearly because she wasn't at her full potential yet.

"What do you mean chlo?" Her friend Aundrea asked.

"Mrs.B isn't just absent, she's miss-"

As soon as she was about to finish her sentence the bell rang. I scrunched up my face realizing Jenna had me out there for the whole class period. Edwin and I got up walking out the class and paying no mind to what Chloe has to say.

"Who're you texting?" I asked trying to peek in his phone.

"Zion" he said happily smiling brightly.

"Zion? The schools loner?"

"He's not a loner he just, prefers to be alone" Edwin defended putting his hands in his hoodie pockets.

"Since when are y'all friends?"

"We're not friends, we're dating " Edwin said quietly biting his lip to suppress a smile.

"You're dating the schools stoner who is a loner? Edwin I thought you were bigger than this"

"Well, he is big" Edwin mumbled

"EWWWW you nasty bitch" I complained pushing him.

"Anyway I'm ditching the rest of the day to be with Zion, byeee" Edwin said kissing my cheek quickly and running off. I rolled my eyes and started walking to my second period. Lucky for me I had this class with Kairi , so I can fuck with him.

"I'm telling you guys all he dreams about is porn" Kairi said disgusted looking at Robert as the tall male slept.

"Stop reading people's thoughts and dreams Cosentino it's an invasion of privacy" I said smacking him behind the head.

"Don't tell me what to do runner boy" Kairi shot back standing up. We starred at each other as I smirked.

"Y'all want each other so bad" Alvaro said while sitting on his boyfriend, Alejandro's lap.

"SHUT UP" we both said simultaneously.
~~~~~~~~~~
Ehehe