Chapter Two

The first customers didn't show up for a while. When they arrive, it's a party of two. There's a little girl who's very small and looks as if she's only seven,- and there's an older woman with her. Evidently, she's the little girl's mother.

When the little girl walks in, she immediately lets go of her mom's hand, charges you, and clings to your left leg. "Look, Mommy! It's a femboy!" she yells. You decide to let her stay attached to your leg because you don't want to disappoint her. She looks up at your face. "I love femboys, mister. They're so cute and sweet!"

"I know how much you love femboys, Charlotte," says the girl's mom, smiling. She walks over to you and pulls the girl off of you. "Sorry about that, sir. Can we have a booth?" The little girl seemed like she had a lot of energy. She reminded you of yourself when you were a kid.

"Uhm, o-of course," you say. "Right this way." You lead them to a booth next to one of the windows. "Can I get you two started with any drinks?" you ask as they sit down, handing them menus.

"I wanna coke!" Charlotte quickly says. You write down coke on a sheet notebook paper, and then you look at her mom.

"I'd like some Budweiser," she says. You write that down also, and you go into the kitchen to get their drinks. You hear someone else enter the restaurant, but you don't have to worry because Blake is already taking care of them.

You return to the booth with the drinks, and you set them down on the table. "Are you two ready to order?" you ask.

"I want the grilled cheese!" says Charlotte. You write that down.

"Buffalo wings, please," says the woman. "And can I have extra ranch with them?" You write that down also.

"Coming right up!" you say, trying to sound enthusiastic. You go into the kitchen and hand the piece of paper to Asher. He tosses the wings into the deep fryer and starts working on the grilled cheese.

While you wait for the food, someone else walks into the restaurant, so you lead them to a table. This time it was a young woman who looked like someone straight out of Tomboy Outback. You ask if she wants anything to drink. She asks for lemonade, and you go to the kitchen and come back with what she asked for. You ask her what she wants to eat as you hand her the beverage. She asks for a burger, and you go to the kitchen to tell Asher what to make.

The wings and the grilled cheese are ready by then, so you bring them to the booth where the girl and the woman are sitting. Charlotte quickly takes a bite into her sandwich. "Mmm, it's really yummy," she says with her mouth full. "Thanks, mister femboy!"

"Y-you're welcome," you reply. "I'm glad you're enjoying it." You don't know why, but that girl is actually quite charming.

You go back into the kitchen for the tomboy's burger, and then you go to her table. When you give her the burger, she asks, "Hey, do you mind if I break every bone in your body?" Her lips curl into a malicious smile, startling you. You retreat into the kitchen as fast as you can. Holy shit, that girl is more of a tomboy than you thought.

When Charlotte and her mom finish eating, her mom pays for the food, and they both stand up to leave. "Bye bye mister femboy!" says Charlotte.

"Thanks for coming to Femboy Hooters," you reply as they walk out the door. "A-and please come again!"

"Geez, you really are a natural at this, aren't you?" Blake comes up behind you and says. "Keep up the good work!" He returns to work after that.

Suddenly, a young man walks into the restaurant. He has a masculine appearance, and he smiles at you when he sees you. "Can I get a table for one, please?" he asks.

"Y-yes, just follow me, sir." You feel nervous around him; he's attractive, and he seems nice. You hand him a menu and ask what he wants to drink like you usually do. "I'll just have some water," he says.

You start walking back to the kitchen, but you glance back at him as you walk. That guy is hot, like, really hot. You think you might be in love with him. Hopefully, your bulge doesn't get too big.

You fill a glass with water in the kitchen, and then you double back to the guy's table. You set the glass on the table. "C-can I t-take your order?" you ask. Crap, you're so nervous around him. He asks for wings, and you write it down on your sheet of paper.

After hurrying to the kitchen to tell Asher to make wings, you go to the tomboy's table to collect her payment. For the love of God, please don't ask any more weird questions. Thankfully, she doesn't, and she leaves without causing any trouble.

Now you just have to focus on that guy you already developed a crush on. You gather up' all the courage in your body, and you decide to go talk to him. When you get to his table, you ask, "E-excuse me, sir, w-what's your name?"

"I'm Mark. What's yours?" He seems interested in talking with you; that's a good sign.

"Y/N. I h-hope you enjoy eating at Femboy Hooters."

"I bet I will." He smiles at you. You feel incredibly awkward, and you're blushing like crazy. You hope he doesn't notice how red your face is. Suddenly, you hear Asher yell at you from the kitchen that the wings are ready.

"Oh, um, it looks like your food is ready. L-let me go get it for you." You rush back into the kitchen and grab the plate of wings. You really should try to be more confident around him. When you get back to his table, you set the plate down. "Here you go," you say.

"Thanks," he says.

While he eats, you take some orders from a group of high schoolers that just walked in. It's Monday, so does that mean they are skipping school? It took quite a while for them to order. You go back to the kitchen to tell Asher what they ordered, and Mark is finished eating by then. 

You take his payment, and then you grab his dirty plate and bring it into the kitchen for Luca to clean it. And just like that, Mark left before you had another chance to speak to him. You let the boy of your dreams slip away.

However, there was no time to feel sad about it, even though you did feel intense pain in your heart.

The rest of the day isn't very eventful. You spend most of it serving mugs of beer and whatnot to customers. At one point, an overweight, middle-aged man gropes your cute ass, but you roundhouse kick him in the face, sending him to the hospital.

When the restaurant finally closes for the day, you feel exhausted. You can't wait to go home and go to sleep. "Hey, Y/N," says Sean, who's sitting at the bar. "Wanna have a drink with me?"

"Sorry, but I'm feeling pretty tired after my first day," you reply. "Maybe another time?"

"I understand. Have a good night. See you tomorrow."

If Mark were the one who asked, you would have instantly said yes, regardless of how tired you were. You leave the restaurant and get in your car, alone.

You drive all the way home, alone.

You open the door to your dark apartment, alone.

You take a shower, alone.

You go to bed, alone.

As you fall asleep, all you can think about is Mark, and how much you wish to see him again.