𝕄𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝~

𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥, 𝕨𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝟙# 𝕚𝕟 𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕣!

-----------------------------------------

Are you often surprised? Maybe. Some people hate surprises. Others find them amusing. Maybe you hate them simply because you hate waiting for things, or maybe because something terrible happened when you were surprised. Who knows..

(Selozar's P.O.V)

Selozar was quiet. Well, not always, but usually he was. Unfoutunatly Albert wasn't. This made Selozar's plan to..'stalk' Jake was going to be a little harder than he thought. But, Selozar always managed to work things out. Most things. 

Selozar had been tracking Jake's sleeping schedule to work out the best time to follow him. He worked out that at about 6am Jake got up and thirty minutes later he was out the house "Taking a walk" as he said. 

So all he had to do is wake up at the same time as Jake and attempt to wake Albert up without making much noise. This would later prove to be much harder than Selozar expected since Albert had a tendency to stay up till 3am playing video games. But Selozar hoped he would remember what was in store the next day and at least attempt to make an effort.

The day Selozar decided to put his plan into action was like any other. He woke up to his alarm and he could hear Jake shuffling around in the kitchen. He quietly got out of bed and crept into Albert's room. Albert was peacefully sleeping till He decided to wake him up. Selozar had to put his hand over his mouth to stop him from yelling out. When Albert realised what was happening he relaxed and shooed Selozar out so he could change.

When they left the house they could see Jake at the end of the road getting ready for his morning "stroll" 

They both followed him, about ten feet behind till they both realised where Jake was headed. AloneTraveler's house. Selozar froze. What was Jake doing at Alone's house? Did he do this everyday? As these thoughts filled Selozar's mind he could feel the anger radiating off Albert. His fists clenched and he was about to lunge for Jake when Selozar stopped him.

"What are you doing Albert!" He whisper-shouted

"I don't know, maybe STOPPING HIM?"

"Don't yell at me!"

"Alright..sorry"

Selozar's attention was focused back on Jake as he saw Alone's house become clearer in the snowy fog. He could see a grey figure sitting on the steps of the house, he assumed that that was Alone himself. Jake greeted the figure and opened the door for him. Jake seemed to be laughing at something. I could tell that Albert was ready to run into Alone's house and burn the whole thing down with only his pent up rage. 

Before Selozar could even notice what was happening he was being dragged into Alone's house and shoved through the door.

(AloneTraveler's P.O.V)

AloneTraveler was terrified. Terrified isn't the word that is usually used to describe someone like him, but nonetheless, he was terrified. Albert, the person who had held his own sword to his neck (Alone forgot that he did it to both him and Selozar first) and Selozar, his escaped..roommate? Who had given him a broken nose, like who does that- for a second Alone forgot he was scared, but his fear returned when he saw Albert approach him. Alone could only think one thing. Run. Run as far away as possible. They say that when put in a life or death situation, your body will allow you to run faster than you ever have. Alone certainly felt as though he was going to die. 

He ran to his room and locked his door, then it hit him. This was Jake's fault. Jake was building up his trust just to betray him. That bastart. How could Alone be so stupid.

(Albert's P.O.V)

Albert was surprised to say the least. He couldn't believe that Alone had just ran. He chuckled to himself quietly.

"What a coward, am I right?" He said, half joking.

Jake gave him a death glare. "What on earth were you thinking!"

Albert just laugh nervously before Jake cut in again.

"Why would you just burst into the house of someone you've beaten up before! Of course he was scared dumbass!" As Jake vented more and more, more anger built up in him. Albert just looked down in regret.

Not that he felt bad for Alone, more like he was upset that Jake was so angry at him. Albert couldn't think of another time when he was that mad.

As they all mad there way home, Jake refused to talk to the other two. Selozar just looked at his feet in shame and Albert, well, Albert was going through several emotions, he couldn't decide to feel accomplished that he had managed to find out Jake's secret and bonus! He had managed to scare off Alone for a bit. Or feel bad that he had upset Jake so much to the point that he just wouldn't talk to him. He sighed. He missed the old days when all this Alone stuff didn't happen. Then again. He probably wouldn't have saved Selozar. But would that really be that much of a bad thing if it meant that Jake would still be that happy, go-lucky person he used to be.

What was Albert thinking. Of course he would feel bad if he couldn't save Selozar. Selozar would never become the person he is today without Albert. And that thought alone made Albert's mood shift, just that tiny bit. 

Even if Jake was mad, Albert was sure  he could get him to forgive and forget. After all they'd been friends for over six years, one little dissagreement couldn't break them apart. Right? Then again, Jake had started going out in the mornings a couple months ago, what if he and Alone had a really strong relationship. No, it's fine, he was just worrying over nothing. Jake could never be friends with someone like Alone.. 

Albert was sure of it!