𝕆𝕙 𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕡 𝕕𝕖𝕖-𝕕𝕠 𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕡 𝕕𝕖𝕖-𝕕𝕠!

𝕎𝕒𝕤 𝕀 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕠? 𝕐𝕖𝕤. 𝕎𝕒𝕤 𝕀 𝕝𝕒𝕫𝕪. 𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕪𝕖𝕤. 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪. 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕗𝕗 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕤 𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕, 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕫𝕪, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕦𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕒𝕕 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕟? 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤, 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥!

𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕒𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕙𝕠𝕝.

----------------------

Panic is an emotion similar to anxiety, except panic usually ends, that is unless you're trapped in someone's basement for weeks on end awaiting your inevitable demise. But that's rather unlikely, right? Maybe, that someone is waiting outside your window watching your every move, knife in hand, ready to strike. Or maybe they're under your bed, waiting till you sleep, only to stab you while you rest. Hell, it might even be your mother, or father, maybe they hate you so much that they've decided to dispose of you, and your only reason for living was being a hassle that they've spent so much money on, only to be a mere hurdle in their life. Something they can simply jump over.

Panic isn't a pleasant emotion.

-----------------------

(AloneTraveler's P.O.V)

AloneTraveler was trying to forget. Forget that Uleanra was dead. Forget that Selozar ever left. Forget everything that happened these past few months. He had already admitted that he was lonely, and he was now ready to admit that he missed Selozar. And his arm was starting to get crowded with the hundreds of scars. Alone decided to resort to the next best thing. Alcohol. He got a friend to deliver a couple bottles of hard vodka. This friend being Yukc0 since he always seemed to have a spare bottle or two on hand.

And Alone sat there drinking his sorrows away.

He was staring at the clock above his still-broken TV.

His drunken head making his vision blurry every so often.

Tick.

Tock.

But as the clock hit midnight the tipsy figure jumped out of his seat and stumbled outside, into the cold, cold snow.

(Selozar's P.O.V)

Selozar was shifting nervously in his bed. It was late at night, probably past the 12 o'clock mark. Something was bothering him, the same something that had been over taking his mind for months now. AloneTraveler, and the episode at the party didn't help his already restricted mind. Seeing Kaden and Adam run out the door and down the road to his old home kept re-playing in his head.

Selozar wondered how Alone was doing, being well Alone and all. His brain started to drift away from the fact that Aloe was gone, and more to the fact that he could possibly be sitting on the floor crying, just like Jake had decribed that day. A frown started to form on Selozar's face. All of a sudden the image he had been trying to forget for months now reappeared, the image that had seemed to tattoo it's self into his mind. And Selozar sat there, twisting and turning. But every time he closed his eyes that image haunted him, it's almost as if the image was playing tricks on him, just for a laugh.

The image of AloneTraveler staring sadly into his hands that were covered in his own blood.

(Jake's P.O.V)

Jake had ignored AloneTraveler enough, from what he heard from Adam and Kaden, Alone did miss someone, hopefully that someone being Jake. So, being the nice person he is, he set off to the house he knew so well.

As Jake walked out onto the street at the end of his road he saw a grey blob in the snow. He ran towards it, a wave of worry washing over him.

And there he lay.

AloneTraveler. With a bottle Vodka in his twitching hand.

The figure in the snow seemed to groan, before grabbing his head in pain.

Jake just stood there, dumfounded. He couldn't believe that Alone had gotten himself drunk and wandered out into the snow. Jake was half surprised, but this was AloneTraveler he was talking about.

He grabbed the drunken man and dragged him back to the house he shared with Albert. Gently lay him on the sofa and started to prepare medicine and herbal tea for Alone.

As he was in the kitchen he heard a screech coming from the living room. He ran back in to see AloneTraveler covering his ears from the loud noise and Selozar cowering in fear near the door. Jake decided to speak up first.

"Now, listen this isn't as bad as yo-" he was interrupted by loud footsteps running down the stairs and another high pitched yell. Alone seemed to flinch again and make a quiet hissing sound. That's when Albert yelled.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE!?" Alone had resorted to covering his ear with a pillow and holding his head in pain, Jake guess he wasn't used to hangovers. Jake was fed up of being quiet so he decided to ignore Alone's suffering and begin yelling as well.

"I FOUND HIM PASSED OUT IN THE SNOW, I COULDN'T JUST LEAVE HIM!"
"SURE YOU COULD'VE, WHO CARES IF HE FREEZES?"
"I DO YOU HEARTLESS IDIOT!"

After a few backwards and forwards remarks the man in question decided to speak up.

"PLEASE CAN YOU BOTH SPEAK A LITTLE QUIETER, I FEEL LIKE MY HEAD IS BEING HIT WITH A HAMMER!"

Everyone stood still for a second when Albert walked up to Alone and yelled into his ear,
"NOT REALLY!"
Alone jumped six feet into the air and flinched back in pain. Jake grabbed Albert and pulled him away from the other.

While all this was happening, Selozar managed to sneak into the kitchen and grab the bottle of asprin and a glass of water.

Even though Alone had done terrible things in the past, Selozar still felt bad, so he decided to help Alone, if Alone hadn't already changed then maybe he could be the one to help him change.

He walked past the yelling man-children and cautiously handed Alone the glass and pill. The grey figure looked up at him in awe a look of surprise written all over him, but before he could relieve his pain a hand snatched the glass from Selozar.

That hand belonging to Albert.