𝕎𝕖'𝕧𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕒 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤~

𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕎𝕒𝕥𝕥ℙ𝕒𝕕 𝕕𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟.

𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠, 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕦𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕦𝕤𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕟𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕, 𝕒𝕡𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕚𝕖𝕤! 

----------------

Hate can be two things: the seething anger and torment you feel every time you're close to that specific person, or it could be when you have an insignificant argument and you say something along the lines of 'I hate you!'. Hate is complicated, sometimes you feel hate because you are so deeply hurt by them. You feel so ripped up inside you can't feel anything but anger. It tears through you like a knife. Some people would argue that hate is just shorter way of saying 'strongly dislike' But maybe they haven't felt true hate, the true feeling of being locked up in a box surrounded by your own loathing and anger. But in the end, anger is just another way of portraying grief..

----------------

(Alone's P.O.V)

AloneTraveler knew he was going to come over, how could he not? It had been months, and one little argument couldn't stop that? Except it wasn't just one little argument. They both knew that. That was the first time Alone had ever truly felt fear, and then seething anger crashing down on him seconds later. Alone was mortified with his actions, he couldn't believe he had acted so cowardly. Running up to his room, who was he, Selozar? That name made him angrier than he was, He felt his hands grip the couch slightly ripping the fabric holding the cotton and springs.

As he was stuck in his own thoughts he bearly heard the knocking on the other side of his door, but when he did all his emotions re-surfaced. 

"What." His harsh tone was obvious. He heard a small crunch of snow was heard on the other side of the door. Alone just tutted.

"H-hey man..how've ya been?" The others friendly attidtude seemed to anger Alone even more, he couldn't stop himself from blowing up, his anger boiled over like a steaming kettle.

"What do you mean 'Hey man'?! Don't take that friendly tone with me you bastard!" Alone wasn't sure what he felt, mixtures of betray and anger all merged into one overwhelmed him. He felt as though he could no longer control his actions. One wrong move and he would be suspected for another murder.

"Alone-"

"Don't 'Alone' me! Maybe if you never tried to 'help' me that asshole wouldn't have stormed my house like it was fucking Area 51!! So how about you tell your stupid, ignorant little friend to calm down before you try and tell me to? How about that, Jake?!" Alone was sliding down the door, tears of anger streaming down his face. And he was ashamed, he was ashamed to be crying, ashamed to be yelling at the one person he could open up to. He was ashamed of everything he's done in the past. He was ashamed to be alive. And he knew Jake knew as well. He knew Jake felt sorry for him. And that just added more hate onto his already full plate. Alone couldn't handle it. Was this what Selozar felt everyday? How did he de- No Alone! Don't think of that bastard!

"Just go away, Jake, I don't want to be near you." He heard Jake sigh and shuffle through the snow.

The AloneTraveler was falling apart.

(Selozar's POV)

Selozar was disappointed in himself, which was unusual, prior to these past few months, he didn't think he'd have to feel any negative emotions again. Oh boy was he wrong. He felt terrible from last night. Not for Alone, at least that's what he was telling himself, he felt bad for Jake, he seemed to be so...so ashmed of them. Maybe if Selozar had just accepted that Jake had his secrets, or he would have tried harder to stop Albert from breaking in in the first place. But it was over now, what had been done, was done. 

As these thoughts circled Selozar's mind, Jake burst through the door. 

"Albert! Selozar! Come here right now!" His voice could be heard from a mile away and his words were dripping with anger.

"I can't believe you two!" As Albert sat down he rolled his eyes.

"You told us this yesterday Jake, we don't need a recap." The sarcasm was so obvious it might as well be dancing in front of them all with a giant neon sign.

"So, I told you that AloneTraveler is currently crying in his house? Or that his self esteem is so low that it might as well be at the center of the earth?" Albert just looked at the floor blankly, wondering what to say.

"Well..no. But you know what they say! Once you hit rock bottom the only way is up!" He chuckled to himself, both Selozar and Jake looked at him in utter disbelief.

"Is this a fucking joke to you?" Jake had a look of utter disgust on his face. Albert's happy go-lucky manner immediately shrivled away. The jokey look vanished from his eyes. 

"And if I did?" Jake's eyes widened in pure anger. He walked up to Albert, slapped him, then stomped out the door, making the whole house shake from the force from the slamming door. Albert just stood there. Hand to his cheek. Selozar's mind stated to flash with Alone's blooded face, this image that hanted him. Tears running down his face, as he focused on it more it bagan to move, the beaten figure started to rip at his face, pulling off his skin bit by bit. Until the only thing left of his face was the skeleton and a pair of blood red eyes, staring right at him. Selozar looked at his hands, the same ones that was tinted with AloneTraveler's blood, his knuckled were dyed red, his shirt stained with the same crimson liquid that seemed to appear everywhere he looked. No matter how hard he tried, that image, those feelings couldn't escape. He was trapped in his own mind. And he couldn't get out.

Somehow.

He knew AloneTraveler was feeling the same thing.