𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕞𝕖..

Distrust is an uncomfortable feeling, the type of feeling you get when the guy on the train stares at you non stop, the type of feeling when your in someone's house and their creepy friend won't leave you alone. You feel a pit in your stomach and dizziness in your head. In the end, though, all is well and good, that person ends up being a totally normal, non-psychopathic friendly person, and eventually, you tell them how you used to feel and you all laugh it out. Ironic, really. How the feeling distrust is so..distrustful and misleading. Then again. A gut feeling is a gut feeling. And maybe one day you'll have to trust it.

--------------------------

(AloneTraveler's P.O.V)

AloneTraveler was in immense pain. His head felt like it was going to cave in at any moment. He wasn't surprised though. He shouldn't have drunk both bottles. But while he was drinking them he was happy. It might have been fake happiness. But happiness nonetheless. He just wanted to relieve his pain. Even if it didn't deserve to be relieved. So when Selozar came up to him sheepishly with a glass and a fizzing vitamin. He could already feel the pain fall away from his head. But a hand snatched away the glass. The hand being Albert's. The first person he was ever scared of. Memories of what happened a couple of months ago started to flood back to him, only increasing his headache. 

Alone flinched back and sunk into the couch, slightly gripping the fabric of it. He looked over to Selozar to see an angry expression on his face. Alone was unsure why he was helping him, or at the very least standing up for him. He found it strange that someone wasn't against him for once (Besides Jake, of course). Still, Alone felt a pit of worry in his stomach, a pit that seemed to be getting deeper and deeper as he stayed in this house.

(Selozar's P.O.V)

Selozar recognised that Alone was starting to feel uneasy, and he was going to try his best to make Alone feel welcome, even if he was wishing death on him previously.

"What the hell Albert? Can't you see he's in pain?" Selozar's worry and fear had dissolved, and the only thing left was anger, for Albert.

"What do you mean? Why are you helping him? He's literally a murder!" Albert retorted, Selozar saw Alone flinch at the murder comment. This just fuelled his anger. How dare he be so heartless.

"I can't believe you sometimes, Albert. You act so heartlessly and uncaring." He said aggressively. Albert's eyebrows furrowed and his fists clenched.

"That's it! I want him out of my house!" Albert then walked forward and grabbed Alone by the hood and dragged him out the house, Alone struggled and grabbed the hood, trying to stop the strain on his neck while struggling in fear. Albert opened the door and literally threw Alone out. Dusing his hands off and slamming the door. Selozar saw Alone look around in confusion trying to collect himself. 

Both Jake and Selozar pushed past Albert and ran outside to Alone. They heard Albert say something along the lines of "Whatever! Just don't bring him back here!" Jake tutted and asked Alone politely if they could go back to his house, and he just weakly nodded.

As they arrived at Alone's house he unlocked the door and asked if they could wait outside for a second so he could clean up. Selozar was confused at his proposal but went along with it anyway, not questioning him. He could hear something metal clatter onto the floor and it hastily being put away. Again, he was confused but when Alone finally let them in he didn't ask anything of it. 

Alone showed them to the sofa that Selozar knew so well. Tons of happy and sad memories filled up his brain. When he focused back on the people around him he saw the Jake had gotten the vitamin for Alone and had given it to him. He sipped it thankfully and stared at his feet in shame, but Selozar wasn't sure why. He wasn't sure if he was meant to start a conversation but he decided that he should, to break the awkward silence.

"So...Alone...Why were you out in the snow? I mean, I get that you were drunk, but why, and why out in the snow?" Alone shifting uncomfortably in his seat and seemed to consider what to say before replying.

"Uh...Yuck0, y'know G0Z's friend.. he had a couple of spares on him and I...I took a few." He looked at the floor more ashamed. "And, I don't remember anything from last night, so I don't know why I was out in the snow." A pang of guilt hit Selozar. He felt bad that Alone had woken up in a random place, with a throbbing headache, only to be yelled at by someone he was scared of.

"O-okay. Well. Sorry about Albert I guess." Selozar wasn't really sure how to respond to that, but he felt a sudden need to wrap Alone in a big hug. He looked over to Jake who had begun to stand up and rub Alone's back. And for some reason, he felt jealous. Jealous that Jake was comforting Alone, not himself. He knew that there was no way Jake would like him, he was obviously head over heels for Albert, even though Albert could be very annoying. 

He was suddenly snapped out of his thoughts when he heard his name being called a couple of times when he looked at the two worried faces, he saw that Alone was the one calling his name. He smiled and told them that he was fine. Selozar felt good about the day, even if it had a bumpy start. He was here. With Jake, and Alone. He never thought he'd happy to be around Alone. But somehow, he knew that he had changed. A lot. And maybe if Selozar pushed him enough, he'd redeem himself for everything he'd done.