10: Why is our House a Hotel Now?

Maia POV

I got to my house, which was nothing special, after all of my siblings. Why? Because I sat next to Wyatt. He was ranting about how much he hated everything and everyone. Luke only got away because he left first. Anyways, I got home and Lana and Liam ran to me.

"Maia, come on!" Liam yelled

"It's so cool!" Lana added.

"Come-" Liam told me.

"-upstairs!" Lana finished.

"Okay, chill!" I laughed and followed them upstairs.

Our house has two floors, but it's only about the right size for three people. The Stolls aren't three people. There are only two bedrooms, since we had lived at Camp all our lives. But at the top of the stairs, things got different. There was an elevator, a fancy one, with carved vines and a caduceus on the doors. Liam pressed the button, and they opened immediately.

We all walked through the doorway. The inside of the elevator was made of bronze, with more carved designs.

"Um, why is this so fancy?" I gestured around.

"Remember?" Liam rolled his eyes.

"Remember what?"

"'Aphrodite helped!'" Lana and Liam chorused.

The elevator got to the top floor (apparently there were two new ones).

Liam grabbed my hand and pulled me through the barely-open doors.

We emerged into a hallway. Well, it was a little too big and grand to be considered a hall. Like the elevator, it had carving of our godly grandparents's symbols everywhere and it felt like one of those fancy hotels that you're barely allowed to walk in. My first thought was that Lana and Liam would totally trash this place. I laughed a little.

"This is cool!"

"That's what we were telling you!" Lana grinned.

"And you still haven't even seen the rooms!" Liam added.

In the middle of the hall (about twenty feet away) was a door. I went towards it, and saw that the door was covered in ivy and splatters of paint. Above it, Liam's name was written in gold letters.

"This is my room!" Liam threw the door open and stepped inside.

"Duh!" Lana skipped to the opposite side of the hall where the door said her name.

"I guess I'm over there?" I pointed to the last door at the end of the hall.

"Yup!" Lana grinned before vanishing into her room.

"Okay..." I walked towards it. The entrance was slightly different from the twins's. While they both had paint, mine was basically a sideways field. There were flowers growing sideways on it. I picked one carefully and put it in my hair. A new one started growing in its place. After watching it for a few seconds, I pushed open the door to reveal the coolest, craziest room I'd ever seen.

Oh my gods, guys... I UPDATED!