The New Me The Lost Me The Scared Me The Alone Me

Rivers POV
I woke up and my mom was beside me holding me. "Hey you ok" she asked. "Yea I'm fine" i replied. "do i get to got home?" i asked. "im not sure" she replied. "hey good news kiddo" dr.alex said walking in. "you get to go home right at 12 mom all you have to do is sign her out and get her meds" dr.krev said smiling. emily got out of bed "hey im gonna go take a shower spencer and the team should be here soon" emily said going through her bags. i nodded my bed an d grabbed the remote to turn on disney channel. *kock knock* "hey kiddooo" reid said busting open the door. "hi spencer" i smiled. "di you play chess?" he asked. "um yea i can" i replied nervously. "do you wanna play the only person who has ever beaten me was emily" he said dissapointed. "yess" i replied. we were playing and emily walked out.

Emilys pov

i walked out the bathroom to see river and reid playing chess. "hey Mistakeo kiddo" reid said not even looking up. "hey unproblematic child hello cutie" i said. "awww you think im cute"reid said joking. "in your dreas reid" i said laughing. "whos winning" i asked. "he is" she said. "hey no fare your a adult im a kid in a grown ups body i get to help her" i said laughing. we played this for a while. "yess weve beat the unstobale dr.reid" i yelled. me and river high fived each other and i smack reid on the forehead. "hey kid you need to take a shower" i said. " ok" she said gathering the clothes i laid out for her. "hey wheres the team" i asked reid. "they left last night" reid said. "hey um co you wanna drive home with me em" he asked. "sure" i replied. "its just my mom got transfered in here and shes having a good day i just want to stop bye and tell her i love her" reid said. i walked up and hugged him "okay pretty boy" i said tryna lighten the mood . she got out i out on mascara and chapsitck. "hey kiddo were gonna drive there with reid is that ok" i asked. she shook her head yes. we got the paper and her meds transfferd will get them when we go home. we stopped and got dunkin dounts for breakfeast. we went and saw spences mom. we got to the pharmacy abd got her meds she was asleep. i woke her up when we got there. "bye spence" i said shutting the door. "bye em bye river" he replied she was barely holding her eyes open wehn we got out so she just waved i took her in the hosue. she saw a shadow and screamed she was in my room i ran in there with my gun. "you ok" i asked when noticing no one was there while putting away my gun. "isaw something it it went over there shewhimpered. "oh sweetie thats sergio my cat" i let out a sigh of relief. "im sorry" she whispered while fighting tears. i noticed and took her ove to the bed and pulled her on my lap she looked emmbarrased. "you ok" i asked cocered slightly rocking her. "its just im you know what it dosent matter" she said trying to get off but i held her there.

rivers pov
she held me there even tho i tried my best to getoff. "fine i feel idk like i dont know what to do like if i do this ill mess upand youll not care about me and if i do that youll leave me and stop loving me but on the other hand i feel alone like i have no one in my corner like nobody cares"
i blurted out. "hey kid no mattew what i will always love you and i never stopped okay second why didnt you tell me i couldbve helped you not alone and i know that your scared and afraid and thats totally normal but you need to tell someone ok if not me then someone on the team ok cause they love you too and wantes whats best for you okay" she said. "promise you wont leve me alone" i asked. "not intentionally i promise" she replied. i hugged her for a good minute. "hey this siunds stupid but can you still rock me it calms me down" i asked nervously. "of course" emily said smiling. before i knew it i was asleep.

emilys pov

i was rocking her back and forth and i noticed she was asleepi slowly scutted the covers back and placed her in them and i noticed she had a tight grip on me hair twirling it. i brushed my teeth and went back in my room and she was having a nightmare. i ran over too her "hey river wake up" i said shaking her.  "ahhhh" she woke up screaming. "EMILY MOM" she yelled. "hey hey im here it ok your okay" she jumped up and hugged me. " i i had a nightmare and um the same thing that happend to my other mom happened to you and me" she cried. "it was just a dream sweetie im here im fine and your fine" i said. i walked over to the other side of the bed and crawled up next to her sitting up with my head against the heading on my bed she layed her head in my lap and i stroed her hair. " um emily im sorry i uh called you mom i know we dont know eachither that well" she said crying. "hey its okay you cann call me anythingyou want" i said trying to make her feel as safe as possible. "can i call you mom" she asked. " sure" i siad trying not to sound too happy. we just watched youtube until she got sleepy. she picked her head up out my stomach because by now i was laying on my back and snuggled up to me. 'goodnight munchkin" i said. "goodnight mommy love you" she said shyly looking up at me to make sure she didnt say somthing wrong. "i love you too" i said. she fell asleep in like ten minutes i was just staring at her taking in all her beauty and i fell asleep within the hour.