I Hate You

"hey sweetie its time to get up" i said shaking the many me. "good morning" she said waking up with a smile. "good morning what do you want to do today go shopping for your room" i asked. "sure" we got ready and ate breakfest. "hey hey whats the sas about" i said. trying to calm down the kid. "i wanna go back i dont wanna live here i hate it here and i hate you" she yelled while crying. i was gonna go off on her but my phone rung. "hey prentiss we hav a a case" garcia said over the phone. "ok ill be there in ten minutes" ireplied then hung up. the car ride was short but it ffelt like forever because the person i gave birth to said she hated me. "um you can stay at my desk until we get done breifing then i think garcia wants to take you to her office" i told the little child. we got done breifing and we have to go to mexico. we got on the plane and strarted talking about it.

Garcias pov
I nticed the kid looked down so i went over to check on her she was at emilys desk. "hey kiddo" i said. "hey" she replied looking down. "hey whats wrong" i asked. "nothing its just before we came here me and emily got n a fight and now were not speaking well shes speaking to me" she replied. "why arent you talking to her youve got the best mom she listens to peoples filings and she tries to help" i said. "because i barely know her and i live in her house ive only now her for what 3 day now" she said rolling her eyes. "hey your mo.." i was cut off by the phone. "follow me im gonna show you what your mom does"' i said with a smerk. "hey garcia i need you to hack into the seciruty cameras they wont ley us see them" emily said. "got it and sent" " garcia have i ever told you how much i love you" emily said hanging up the phone. "now my child watch and learn this is your mother in a hostage sitiuation" i said. "what does hostage mean" i asked. "that means she was held there basically alone at gun point she talked to the unsub and got him to relase all the kids" i replied. "does this happen often" she asked i could tell she wasgetting scared. "sometimes but emilyis the strongest agent we have" i replied calming her down.
a couplehours later the team came back...
Rivers pov

"hey there coming lets go meet them at the elevator" garcia said waking meup. "welcome back my furry freinds" garcia said asthe door opend. i ran up and hugged emily. "nice to see you too" morgan said lauging. "im sorry" i whispered to emily. she hugged me tighter. we left the bau and was in the car eatting mcdonalds. "im sorry i was such a bitch" i blurted out. "lauguage and you werent being a bitch you were realeasing built up anger pain andconfusion" emily said. i started bawling crying. "hey come here"emily said patting the car consol. i climed up front and she pulled me onto her lap. "hey baby its okim not mad at you" emily said. "its not that its just emily penelope showed me a video of you being held at gun point and it scared me because i didnt want that to happen and my last wotds to you to bbe i hate you" i said crying. "sweetie that dosent happen very often" emily said rubbing my back. "that what she said" i said lifting my head from her chest and wiping the tears away. "hey i have a great idea we should get ice cream and just get to know each other better tonight" emily said. " yea lets do that" i said smiling i gave her a big hug. " you wanna sit up front so you can ply music" she asked. fun fact me and emily have the same music taste. we got home and ate ice cream while talking about our lives. "comeon munchkin hey how about tommorrow we go get stuff foryour roomand we dont blow up this time"emily saidlaughing. "yea" i saidlaughing. i got on the bed emily was in bed but finishing paper worki started crying. "hey you ok" emily asked putting her pw down. "idki dont know why im even crying" i said trying to smile. she pulled me in and hugged me i resisted for a little while until i finally gave up and crawled ontop of her and fellasleepi felt her gently move meover and cuddle up to me. "good night princess" she whispered. "i love you" i said. "i love you too baby"she said putting the cover over both of us and we both fell alseep.