Part 2

Y/N's POV
Well was but then I felt a someone sit down next to me. I looked up and saw Noah, a popular boy. Oh I can see the Barbie wannabe glaring at me right now. "Hey" he said smiling. "Hi?" I said confused cause nobody except for Jenny, Louise, Johnny, and Parker talk to me. "I just wanted to say that my friend thinks your really cute" he said and then stood up and went to his group of friends. Ok? I thought. What the fuck was that. I shook my head in confusion and then saw the Barbie wannabe walking up to me. "What do you want Barbie" I said. I heard someone chuckle behind me. "My name is Samantha and I don't want you talking to my boyfriend" she said with her annoying ass screeching voice. "Well SamAnTha" I said mimicking her voice. "I wasn't talking to your boyfriend, your boyfriend was talking to me, so shut up and go away I don't want to deal with you today" I said. She scoffed and said "whatever just stay away from NoAh" and walked to where Noah and his group of his friends were. I heard someone behind me laugh again. I turned around and saw a boy with dyed blonde hair. "You handled her well" he said. "Thank you shes always been annoying" I said. He laughed and said "I like you I'm Corbyn" he said putting his hand out. I shook his hand and said "my name is Y/N" I said smiling. "So what do you like to do for fun..." we talked for the rest of the period and surprisingly got a long. I'm surprised because I've only gotten a long with my group of friends. We were talking about where we work and I found out he was in a boy band. "So how about you" he said. "Huh?" I asked. "Where do you work" he said. "Oh I work with my dad at a workshop" I said. "Wait do you fix cars" he said. I laughed and nodded. "Cool" he said. We talked about where the workshop was and then we talked about other things. The bell than rang and I got up and grabbed my stuff. "Hey can I get your number you seem cool" Corbyn said. I gave him the look. Like a I-don't-want-a-boyfriend look. He laughed and said "even tho your my type of girl I have a girlfriend, I just want to be your friend" he said. "Oh in that case sure" I said. He gave me his phone and we exchanged numbers. "Bye corbs" I said walking away. "Bye Y/N" he said.
Jack's POV
"COME ON CORBYN" I said impatiently to corbyn. Me and the rest of the boys have been waiting for him to come for 15 minutes now. He laughed and said "I'm coming dude" and hopped in the car. I drove away and then Zach said "where were you" "he was probably making out with Christina" said Jonah. Corbyn rolled he eyes and said "I was with a girl named Y/N she's cool you guys should meet her one day" "oh Christina's gonna be jealou-" Zach was cut off by something popping. "What was that" said Daniel. I looked at the front tire and I saw that it was popped. "Shit" I muttered. "How are we going to fix this" said Zach. "We don't know how to fix tires" said Daniel. "I know a place" said Corbyn picking up his phone and dialing someone. "Who are you calling" asked Jonah. Corbyn made a motion with his hand that meant shut up. "Hey" he said. "It's corbyn. Yeah. Oh your busy. Ok it won't be quick I just need your help. Yeah I know. Ok. Yeah I'll see you when I'm there" he said. "Who was that" said Jonah. "It was Y/N so we need to push the car to that workshop" he said turning of his phone right after checking the address and pointing to the workshop that was a good distance away. We pushed the car to the workshop. We walked in and saw people working on cars. "Hello what can we help you with" this guy said coming up to us with a thick Spanish accent. "I got them papa" said a girl rolling out from under on of the cars and walking to us. "Ok mija but if you need help you know where to find me" he said kissing her cheek and walking away. "Hey corbs" she said and hugged him. "Hey Y/N" he said hugging her back. "So what do you need help with and who are they" she said...