Part 14

Y/N's POV
Oh shit did someone tell her what happened. "What do you mean mamá" I asked nervously and scratched my arm. Whenever I get nervous I scratch my arm, why I don't know I've been doing it since I was little apparently. "You could've asked us for help" she said taking my arm softly in hers. I started balling my eyes out after that. "I'm sorry mama I tried to get away from him but he just took me in the closet and did it forcefully, I promise I didn't want to" I said crying to her. "WHAT" screamed my dad angrily. I looked up at them to see my mom with tears in her eyes and my dad looking furious. Did they not know? "W-what do you mean I thought that's what you were going to talk to me about" I said. "Honey we're talking about your car, we noticed that you haven't been to the workshop in a while and we didn't know why" she said. "But now we do" she whispered and looked at me. "Im so sorry you had to go through that mija but you should've told us what happened" she said softly. "I-l couldn't, after that day I was petrified of it happening again and then Jack broke up with me" I said and started crying again. "Amor come here" said my dad. I walked to him and he hugged me. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you" he whispered to me. "Papa there was no way you could you were working it's ok" I said. I really didn't want him to think that he couldn't protect me and it was his fault, cause that's not the case. I then felt something wet on n my shoulder. I looked at my dad and saw that he was crying. Not once in my life have I ever seen my dad cry. But I get it, he just found out his daughter got sexually assaulted. "Papa" i said. He looked up at me and I said "it's ok I'm ok now" I really was ok physically but mentally not yet. "I'm gonna beat his ass" my dad said and wiped his tears. "Angel will you pass me my keys" he said to my mom. Even tho this was not a moment to be jealous of their relationship I couldn't help it. I need someone like that. I saw my dad walk out and get into his car. He then realized I didn't tell him who did it and came back and said "who did it" I looked at him and saw that his eyes darkened from anger. They weren't the usual chocolate brown eyes, they were dark. "Isaac" I mumbled. "Who" my dad asked again. "Isaac" I said louder. He nodded and marched out. I hope he doesn't do anything to bad.
Y/N's dad's POV
Hijo de la chingada. (Translation: son of a bitch) how dare he touch my daughter, how dare he take her virginity in a closet at school. Ese pendejo doesn't know what's coming.
Jack's POV
I stayed in the classroom with Zach trying to come up with ways to get Y/N back when we hear someone scream "STOP" we ran outside and saw that Y/N's dad had Isaac pinned against the wall kinda choking him. "Isn't that what Y/N told you before you took her virginity in that closet" he said. I saw Isaac smirk. He's so dumb, I thought to myself. "Y-yeah and let me tell you she was so tigh-" he couldn't finish because Y/N's dad punched him. I saw his nose bleed. He might need a new one I thought. "DONT TALK ABOUT MY DAUGHTER LIKE THAT" he said before he punched him again. He kept going until he saw that there was blood on the floor and then said "don't mess with my daughter again or I'll kill you" he didn't wait for a response and walked away. He was walking towards us. I then realized, I broke up with his daughter for thinking she cheated on me with that scum bag and she probably told him. He came up to me and punched me. "If you don't want to end up like that guy don't make my daughter upset and if I find out you do you better watch out" and then he walked away. Fuck that hurt. My nose was now bleeding and I was for surely gonna have a bruise tomorrow. Fuck I gotta fix out relationship. I miss her. I need her. I want her back.