Part 11

A/N: Hi guys so um when you read this part of the story it's going to contain sexual assault so if your not comfortable with that please do not read this. Although this does not include what happens when she's being assaulted it includes how she feels after, so if you don't want to read it you don't have to. Please do not read if you get triggered by these types of things. I'm so so so so sorry if this has ever happened to you and my dms are always open if you ever need someone to talk to♡︎
back to the story->
Y/N's POV
Damn you Jack Avery. I walked down the hall when I bumped into a wall. I didn't know walls were this squishy, I thought. I looked up and saw Isaac. I quickly backed away. He smirked and walked to me. I backed up until I backed into the wall. "What do you want" I said. He smirked and said " I want you" and then leaned in to kiss me. I quickly slapped in and said "what is wrong with you" and tried to get away. He then grabbed my arms and dragged me into the Janitors closet. I struggled against him and tried to get away. Unfortunately he successfully dragged me away and locked me in the janitors closet with him. He started to kiss my neck while holding my hands so I wouldn't get away. "S-STOP IT" I screamed. He kept going.
Skip to 1 hour later...
I was in the bathroom shaking. My hair was messed up and my clothes looked messed up. I was just sexually assaulted in the janitors closet. I was just raped. I let that sink in for a bit and then bursted our crying. I stayed in there for quite a while when I heard someone ask "Y/N?" I looked up and saw Christina. I sobbed some more and hugged her. She wrapped her arms around me and asked "what happed" "I was just r*ped" I whispered softly. She stiffened up. I thought she wouldn't hear me. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and said "I'm so sorry" and started crying with me. We cried for a couple minutes until she said "we have to go tell the boys" she then grabbed my arms. I flinched in pain. She looked down at my wrist and saw that there were bruises. She looked up at me again with tears in her eyes and said "I'm so sorry" she then pulled her phone out and called somebody. "Yeah we'll be waiting" after a couple minutes of me crying and Christina comforting me I saw the boys walking towards us. "What's up" said Zach hugging Christina. "YOU CHEATED ON ME" screamed Jack. I looked up at him with tear stained cheeks. I saw his eyes softened for a bit before they hardened again and he said "I hope you have fun with Isaac" and then walked away. I looked at Christina in pain and then bursted out crying running the other way. Why do I have to be such a fuck up.
Christina's POV
"She's such a hoe"
"Why'd she do that"
"I didn't like her anyways"
"I don't get why Y/N would cheat on him they were a good couple-" I cut the boys of "SHE WAS RAPED GOD DAMMIT, THE POOR GIRL WAS RAPED" i was angry how could they say stuff like that about her. She was such and innocent girl and now that innocence was ripped away from her from that jerk Isaac. "YOU GUYS CANT SAY ANYTHING IF YOU GUYS DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING, I FOUND HER CRYING IN THE BATHROOM WITH HER CLOTHES FUCKED UP AND HER HAIR FUCKED UP ALSO SHE WAS A MESS AND SHE LOOKED SO BROKEN, SHE LOOKED SO HELPLESS, I WANTED TO HELP HER AND TAKE AWAY HER PAIN BUT I CANT. SOMEONE RAPED HER" I screamed at them. They looked down in guilt and then Zach said "We're sorry-" I cut them of by saying "don't talk to me right now I don't want to hear your guys I'm going to go find my friend who is in pain right now" I said and ran the way that Y/N did. God I hope she didn't do anything stupid.
Y/N's POV
I felt like shit. God dammit Y/N why couldn't you do anything to stop him. GOD DAMMIT. And to see Jack in pain, I didn't want that. "papá" I screamed through the house. No answer ... I sighed and went to take a shower cause I felt so dirty. I showered and washed my self until I saw my skin get red. I still felt so dirty. The whole night I cried myself to sleep. I just lost Jack because I was being a weak bitch. I miss his kisses. His neck kisses. His hugs. His lips. His smile. I miss him. Please come back.
Jack's POV
...