Part 13

Y/N's POV
It was Isaac and now him, Corbyn, and Christina we're running after me. Fuck. I ran around the corner trying to get away from them when I bumped into a wall. Why was there a wall in the middle of the hall. I then realized it was someone and quickly got away and ran again. I can't let it happen again. I ran and then someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards them. I turned around and saw that it was Zach. I looked at him in fear.I can't talk to any boy without flinching. I just can't l. I looked at him to see him frowning at me. I quickly turned around to walk away when someone said "Zach come on were going to be late for Englis-" "what is she doing here" I turned around again to face those chocolate eyes I fell in love with. I lowered my head and tried to walk away when Zach said "you guys need to talk" and then pushed us into a classroom. We sat there in silence until he spoke up. "So was he worth it" I looked at him with no emotion. I can't have any emotion. I don't want it to happen again. "All I want to know is what I did wrong-" I cut him off by saying "you did nothing wrong" "oh then we're you just looking for someone to fuck" i looked down with tears in my eyes. If only he knew. "I should've known you were a slut" I looked at him with tears streaming down my cheeks. Those words hit hard. They were like a stab in the chest. "Oh I'm a slut" I said. "So I'm a slut because my virginity was forcefully taken away from me in the janitors closet" my voice now shaking. "I'm a slut because I was r*ped" I looked at him again and said "well if that considers me a slut then fuck you Avery" and then walked out of the classroom leaving a guilty looking Jack behind.
Jack's POV
I looked at the beautiful girl I just lost walk away with tears in my eyes. She was r*ped. How did I not know. How couldn't I figure that out. I'm so dumb. "Jack" I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw Zach. He saw the tears in my eyes and said "you found out huh" I nodded and said "how did I not find out I'm so dumb" "no your not-" "YES I AM HOW DID I NOT FIGURE IT OUT HOW AM I GOING TO MAKE IT UP TO HER, i-I think I love her" I said whispering the last part. How am I supposed to get her back. What am I supposed to do.
Y/N's POV
I walked to my house and went inside. "Mama, Papa" i said. No answer. I guess I'm home alone again. I shrugged and walked into the kitchen. I looked up and saw that my mom and dad were in there having a conversation. They stopped talking once they saw me walk in. "Hi" I said. "Honey why didn't you tell us" my mom said. Oh shit did someone tell her what happened.