Chapter 7 - Ronald Weasley!

Ron had been at Hermione's door for half an hour when he heard the lift ding and Hermione step out. "Hermione! Where have you been? You missed our dinner!" He cried storming towards the lift.

"Ron, didn't you get my owl, I had a date, the whole Marriage Law thing. I'm sorry I couldn't get out of it." Hermione said pulling a figure out from the lift before it closed. Ron couldn't see who it was but he was determined to finish his argument with Hermione with or without them. "Couldn't you have moved the date or at least told me in person?" He yelled. "A bloody owl isn't the quickest way to send a message! You could have had the decency to tell me when we had lunch with Gin and Harry yesterday." 

"Calm Down!" Said the figure behind Hermione before she could reply, his snearing drawl seemed familiar to Ron, but he just couldn't place it. "It's not her fault. Bedsides who are you to be getting angry at her, you're not her boyfriend. It wasn't like she skipped a date with you." 

Ron stormed forward knocking Hermione out of the way, "You're not apart of this..." he began grabbing the figure by his collar.

"Ronald Weasley!" Hermione shouted.

"Malfoy?" Ron shouted as he finally saw the figure close up, "Hermione what the hell were you doing with this insufferable jerk?" 

Hermione didn't reply, this isn't how she wanted Ron and the others to find out. "So you didn't tell him," she heard Malfoy say his voice snearing playfully, "Are you really that embarrassed of your fiancé?"

And all Ron could do was stare.