- CHAPTER 19 -

{ Your POV }

Njomza and I drove to the spot she told me about and honestly, I didn't want to go after what happened at Pop's. Njomza kept pecking my lips and all I could do was think about Ariana.

"Here babe." She passed me the joint.

I took a few hits before giving it back to her.

I wanted Ariana, I needed her. I only liked Njomza as a friend but I didn't want to hurt her. But by not wanting to hurt her, I was hurting Ariana.

"What was that about earlier? At Pop's? Why did Ari look at you like that and yes, I noticed." Njomza said.

Good for you.

"She was probably still pissed at me for not being concentrated today. I was probably too excited about seeing you." I lied straight into her face.

Why did I just do that?

"Aww, you're cute." She pecked my lips.

I immediately felt bad.

"Hey fuckers." We heard Troye and I immediately pulled away.

We greeted him and he immediately noticed how off I was.

"Troye me and Y/n gotta tell you something." Njomza said with a smile.

"What is it?" Troye asked curiously.

"We went on our first date today." She told him.

I avoided his eyes while silence took over us.

"That's... cool." He lied but Njomza didn't catch onto it.

Troye glared at me for about 30 minutes until Njomza had to leave.

As soon as she was gone, Troye spoke up, well he basically yelled at me.

"What the fuck Y/n? Do you actually like her?- No, don't answer that because you're gonna try to lie to me either way. Why are you playing with her like that? It's so obvious that you like Ariana." He told me.

"I don't know man. I thought that Njomza could make me like her and get over Ariana but my crush has only grown because- because Njomza isn't Ariana." I told him. 

"Y/n.. you know this isn't right. You have to end whatever you and Njomza have as soon as possible." Troye told me.

It's been two weeks later and Njomza and I were still just "talking".

We were sitting on the bench at the lake where I saw Ariana the night that we had sex for the first time. This was when she was nice to me for the first time.

I missed her. I even missed her weird mood swings. I missed her voice. I missed her kisses.

I missed how my dick fit perfectly inside her pussy and I miss the way she sucked it. I missed how she rode me. I missed the look on her face when I fucked her.

I missed how concentrated she looked when she worked. I missed those moments when she was sweet to me but I fucked everything up.

"Babe, what are you thinking about?" Njomza asked me.

"Nothing." I lied.

I wanted Ariana with me, I needed her with
me. And I also had to be at her place anyway. Mr. Lodge would get so mad at me.