- CHAPTER 21 -

{ Ariana's POV }

"Can you just stop being all up my business?" I asked and got up from the kitchen table.

"You do not talk like that to your mother." Dad said.

"I don't care daddy. She's being so inconsiderate about my situation." I walked upstairs into my room.

I jumped on my bed and cried into my pillow for about 10 minutes. After having no tears left to cry I got up and fixed my make-up until I heard a knock on my door.

"Logan?" I asked.

Logan never knocked, what was I thinking?

"No, it's me. Can I come in?" My mom asked back.

I sighed and looked into the mirror.

"Come in." I said and she came in.

"I'm sorry for reacting that way but I used to know Y/n's parents and this girl has been through so much. And it hurts my heart knowing that my daughter possibly adds to that pain." She told me and I agreed with her.

My mom went on about telling me about her situation at home but I already knew all about it.

"Your dad wants to kill Damien and Logan but he can't. If he does even hurt them the slightest it will start a big war between the two and it's too dangerous for us." She told me and I nodded my head.

But regardless of that, I think I still had the right to feel upset about my mom acting that way. I've been going through hell and back because of Logan as well.

After my mom left my room, I walked out but bumped into someone, it was Logan.

I sighed and look up at him. I had to smile a litte. Y/n was even taller than him.

"What got you laughing like that?" Logan asked.

"Listen, Logan. I don't have the time to deal with you right now." I say and continued to walk.

I was surprised at myself for standing up for myself the slightest bit. But of course Logan had to grab my forearm and turn me around to face him.

"Logan, stop! You're hurting me!" I whisper-yelled at him.

He let me go but only to slap me hard in the face. But I wasn't taking any of it any longer.

"We're done!" I nearly yelled and pushed him away from me.

I quickly went to school where my friends were at.

"Guys!" I called. 

They turned around and looked confused at me.

"What's wrong, Ari?" Court asked.

I tried to catch my breath before talking.

"I dumped Logan." I blurted out.

"Seriously?" Alexa asked and I nodded.

"Oh my gosh! That's amazing!" Victoria hugged me tightly.

They all hugged me and I got emotional, I started crying.