1.4

Bold – Nick
Italics – Alexandre
Normal – Mitch

Incoming Call [12:30]

"Allo? Nick?"

"Give me a sec, babe– no! Give me those. No, the other papers— yes, yes— no! You know what? How about you just give them all to me, okay?"

"Of course, sir."

"..."

"Thanks, Mitch. I'll have someone give you the papers back later. See you!— Oh my God, why are people so annoying, André?"

"Je ne sais pas, mon amour. Everyone I work with are reliable."

"You wanna switch for a day?"

"That sounds like a nightmare."

"I'm living it– stop laughing!"

"Désolé, désolé. I'll stop, I promise."

"You don't sound as if you're trying to stop."

"I am!"

"I can hear you smiling."

"Yeah, but I always smile whenever I speak to you, mon amour."

"I'll forgive you just because you're always smooth with your replies."

"Merci."

"Yeah, yeah. I doubt you only called me to laugh at me."

"Ah, oui! I need you to do me a favor."

"You're my husband, André. I'll do anything you want me to do as long as you pay me back with both your love and fries from–"

"McDonald's, yeah, I know you."

"I love how we're always on the same wavelength. It's like we're soulmates– meant to be together; it's fate. Anyways, how can I help my favorite husband?"

"I'm your only husband... At least, I better be."

"You are, and that's exactly why you're my favorite. No competition. Pinky promise."

"Great! I need you to come down to the warehouse during your lunch break so you can model a few pieces for me."

"You know I hate modeling, André."

"Yeah but you're really good at it for some reason. Come on, please! What happened to 'I'll do anything you want me to do'."

"Complete the sentence I said a minute ago."

"I'll take your out for dinner. But I'm not getting you fried or fast food."

"... Fine. I'll be there in two hours."

"Merci!"

"Oh my God, do you know what would be an amazing campaign?"

"Ooh, what?"

"You should make a collection for babies. Can you imagine how cute they'd look in your designs?"

"..."

"Just sleep on it."

"D'accord. So, two hours?"

"Yup! I'll see you then. I love you, André."

"I love you too, mon amour. Thank you so much!"

"Stop thanking me and think about my idea."

Call Ended [12:36]