Nude Beach Sakura Haruno

Hinata and Sakura planned a beach trip. Hinata saw a signs saying "Nude Beach" and "Girls must be naked or barely clothed".  Hinata and Sakura looked at each other. Sakura said, "I guess we should follow the rules...". Sakura started to pull down her bikini bottom and take off her bikini top. She was now naked in the summer sun on a public beach in front of the eyes of many.
Hinata stuttered, "S-Sakura, are you sure those signs are correct? And you're really going naked?"
Sakura said, "Yeah I'm gonna follow the rules and I'm really ready to relax. Nothing bad will happen if we follow the rules and hopefully nobody will look at us."
"Well, if you say so...", said Hinata as she took off her swimsuit and wrapped a beach towel around herself for cover. "You're not gonna cover up though, Sakura?"
"Nah I'm just excited to have a good time here at the beach.," said Sakura.
Sakura didn't tell Hinata that she herself was the one who put up the signs so that she would have an excuse to go to the beach naked, even though it was just a regular public beach. Sakura was really horny and wanted to be a public exhibitionist and be naked in public. It was exciting to her the thought of all the eyes that would watch her unexpectedly naked body while everyone else was pretty much clothed.
"Hey Hinata, do you think you could take a picture of me in front of the signs?"
Hinata's eyes went wide, "Sakura, you really want to take pictures when we're dressed like this?"
Sakura replies, "Totally! For the memories."
Hinata sighed, "Sure"
Sakura turned her back to Hinata and bent down and looked back at Hinata. Sakura's ass was in full view, including her pussy and asshole. Her tits were also in view of the picture. She winked for the picture and felt deliciously naughty as she saw a group of guys watching her pose naked with her ass sticking out for a picture. She decided this would be time for some fun. She posed for the next picture with putting one of her fingers rubbing her clit and squatting down.
Hinata said, "Wow Sakura, you're so confidant." And  continued taking photos.
Sakura said, "Thanks for the pictures Hinata. Now I think we should put on some sunscreen."
Sakura then proceeded to wave the group of guys over and asked them to help her put on sunscreen.
She said, "Hey guys, I'm kinda really exposed today if you can't tell. Since so much of my skin is out, I think I'm gonna need a lot of help to put sunscreen EVERYWHERE. Do you guys think you could help a girl out?"
The guys nodded and smirked.
Sakura smirked and handed the guys the sunscreen lotion. The guys all got lotion on their hands and made sure to rub all of her body. They rubbed sunscreen into her tits, her ass, her legs, her arms, her neck, her inner thighs, her stomache. They basically had a whole groping session with a naked girl in public at the beach.
Sakura got on her hands and knees and looked back at the guys and asked, "I think I need more on my back and butt. Don't you think so?"
The guys nodded vigorously and continued. They rubbed more lotion into her ass cheeks and inner thighs and pussy. Then one guys got down on his knees and pressed the front part of his swim shorts against her bare pussy and ass in order to proceed rubbing lotion all over her back. Sakura could feel the guy's hardened cock through the swim shorts and pressed back against it to feel friction. She giggled and said "that tickles" making the guys go wild.