Notice (Please read)

I'm really sorry that this isn't a chapter.

But, I think that my Agatha story and my Sophie story, are not going to be updated as much as any of my other stories.

I'll still try to update them, but my this story and the Aric story will be much more likely to be updated more often. Even these two stories might not be updated every Sunday. I hope that you understand. These books honestly feel a bit more like oneshots than they do an actual story, especially since I have no idea how they are going to end.

It would also make my work load a lot easier if these stories don't have exact schedules, and if I can update these as I please. As some of my other stories come to a close, I will hopefully find more inspiration and time for these stories.

I also need to try and finish some books because school will be starting in September for me, and I'll be taking an AP class. So, having less books being written will mean I can focus on school more.

I especially would like to finish some books because I have a summer project that I need to finish, and then I have to study for a start of the year quiz on the things I was supposed to learn over the summer.

So, since these types of stories don't necessarily have endings, it would be better to update those that do, and then I'll have less stories to worry about, and I can update them when I do find time.

I also felt that it would be best to make the Sophie and Agatha stories the ones that will have the slower updates since, I personally feel like my writing for female characters x readers are a lot weaker than when I do a male character x reader.

Along with this notice, I'd also like to mention that when I finally finish the 6th book, which, once again, I don't have the most time right now so it might take a while, then I'll either make another notice about it like this, or maybe even just create a separate book where fans can talk about it with each other and me. I haven't figured it out yet.

Once again, I am really sorry, I didn't want to have to do this, but I need to make sure that I get my project done and get to focus on school. I'll still try to update these stories from time to time, but don't expect these stories to have regular updates like some of the others. I hope you all understand and aren't too upset.

Love every single one of you <3<3