Tiny!Anti x Jack

•Jack's POV•

This was it. This was the day I was gonna get Anti back for all those times be tortured me and the others. Marvin made a perfect spell that would shrink anti to barely five inches tall. All I had to do was say the words and he would take care of the magic part. We planned on scaring him, maybe giving a small cut or something. But nothing could prepare us for what really happened. It all started when I had Marvin shrink Anti in his sleep....

•1 hour ago, Narrators POV•

Anti had laid in his bed after a long night of scaring the other Egos. He laid down, falling asleep unaware of the magician in the other room shrinking him down to just barely under 5 inches. When he awoke 20 minutes later he found himself behind the toaster, you see. Jack had a plan, that plan was to stick Anti behind the toaster and for them all to pretend they didnt know him and for him to realize just how scary his 'games' were. He looked around and got up, trying to figure out where he was when he saw him. Jack, who had to be at least 10 times as tall as Anti, getting more coffee and not even noticing the small glitch. He tried to glitch away but found his powers missing. Cursing silently he watched Jack, oh how did he wish he had stayed behind the toaster...

•Jack's POV•

I looked up from making my coffee and saw Anti had awoken. With a smirk on my face I reached out and snatched up the glitch before he could run. He struggled, freaking out, trying to get out of my hand but I refused to release him "Awe, what's this? A little bug?" I squeezed him some and he cried out

"J-Jack!! Its me! A-Anti!" He pleaded, trying to get me to let him go but I chuckled

"Anti? Oh no, he isnt tiny like you. You're just some bug." I went to the couch, sipping at my coffee. "Plus, he wouldnt beg like some wimp." I sat and set him on the coffee table, propping my feet up near him. "So, what do you want?"

He shook some moving away "I-I really am A-Anti!!"

"I think I would recognize my own evil glitch." He flinched at the word evil looking down.

"I'm sorry... f-for everything, please... change me back, I swear I'll be better!" He pleaded more and I rolled my eyes, picking him up.

"I think I like you better like this. Youd make a great cat toy." I smirked as he froze. Shaking his head quickly.

"Jack no! Please! I'll do anything!!" Be struggled once again and I smirked more.

"Anything?" He nodded and I got up, going to the kitchen. "Stay here, I'll be back." With that I left him alone as I went to get Marvin to discuss what I should do. I figured hed be fine.

•Antis POV•

Jack dropped me on the counter and left after saying hed be back, I quickly nodded and sat down, deciding itd be better to listen. Not long after he dissapeared from sight did his cat jump up and find me to be the most interesting thing on the counter. He came over and I stood up to run, but I wasnt fast enough and was smacked into the wall then played with as some kind of toy... was this how the others felt when I scared them in dreams? Like some kind of toy? I swear, if I survive this I'll be better, I wont hurt them ever again. But the cat hadnt let up and soon I could feel cuts and blood on myself, even seeing some on the paws... I guess this is what I deserved, he didnt need an evil ego like me around...

•Jack's POV•

When I got back to the kitchen I found something horrid... BB(isnt that the cats name?) Had found Anti... and it wasnt a pretty sight... once I managed to get him away from Anti I slowly picked up his limp form, cleaning him off the best I could and going to bury him. I told the others once I finished and Marvin and I swore never to use that spell again, hopefully Anti was in a better place now... one where he was forgiven and where he could be accepted.

(That's the end of this one folks! Gracie_is_everything I hope this was okay. I know it probably wasnt what you expected but hey, I'm not that good at writing deaths, angst is more my forte. If you dont like it I can remove it and try again. I hope you do though. And as always, see you guys next chapter. Anyone got ideas?)