Pred Janus x Borrower Reader (SandersSides)

Y/N was a borrower in the house of 7 men. They all looked about the same with each having their own special differences. One of them had scales for half his face with hints of scales going down his neck and under his shirt as if he had more lining his body. You avoided him as much as possible since he was a Predator. He even had a pet snake that you had seen him feeding living creatures. Y/N didnt want to chance him finding you for his pet to eat or for himself to eat. But today was your borrowing day, and he was the only one home.

You had almost been caught once but you managed to get away before the one in light blue had seen you. Luckily he was talking to someone on the small black box and didnt see you.

Now you were climbing up the counter for today's trip. The snake man was in the other room, watching something called Steven Universe. You got onto the counter and looked around the counter, finding a fresh plate of cookies and smiling. The blue one always left out cookies and never noticed one missing. So running over you got a sweet, soft cookie and started breaking it up into pieces for your bag. Y/N was so focused that you didnt hear the snake man walking up behind you. It wasn't until you heard a hiss that you knew he was there.

"Well, well, well, what do I have here?" He hissed, smiling as he grabbed you in a tight fist, arms stuck against your body as you struggled, seeing your bag on the counter with the cookies strewn all over the it. You suppressed a cry as his grip tightened. "I asked you a question bug."

You sniffed some as you managed to look up at his snake eye. "I-Im a borrower S-Sir" You tried to speak up more but found it difficult since he had a tight grip. He seemed to nod, opening his fist and watches as you fall into his now flattened palm.

"And what exactly do borrowers do?" You forced yourself not to give him a stupid look to avoid upsetting him, there was no way he was so stupid as to not know. You shook slightly, backing into his curled fingers and squeaked as you hit them.

"I-I borrow the small th-things you wont notice... C-Crumbs, small fabrics, buttons..." you trailed off, looking down scaredly, causing him to lift your chin with a finger.

"Do you return the items?" He looked to you seriously and you fumbled to find an answer to make him happy again but found nothing. You slowly shook your head and he sighed, nodding. "Then you're stealing. Not borrowing. Therefore you arent a borrower, but a thief." You froze at his words, thinking he was going to hurt you as you had seen in many movies on the big black box.

"P-please sir... I-Ill leave if you let me go... I-Ill never r-return here! I-Ill do anything to... to live!" You hiccups, starting to cry and curling up tightly, hugging your knees.

"Anything huh?" He smirked, his snake eye seemingly glowing, you had seen it do this before from a distance.

You nodded "Yes! Please D-Dont hurt me.." He thinks for a minute before nodding and going to his room, setting you in a cage that you couldnt escape. A small whimper left your body as your cage was hung up in the middle of the room to be seen from every angle.

"Then you shall be my new pet. My dear Jane has become very lonely so you shall accompany her from there." With that he left. Leaving you to look to his snake that you presumed was Jane. She was watching you but made no move to some close. You whimpered some as you slumped over in your cage, you would have to get used to its cold.

(Hey guys!! Back with another update!!! Also, I'm sorry this is mostly G/T I'm trying to get a variety but never like the others and end up with a G/T before any other genre! Any suggetions?? They're always welcome!!!)