6. Expecting

My eyes bursts open as I let out a small gasp. I rolled onto my other side to face my husband, Pietro Maximoff a.k.a Quicksilver. He opened his eyes to see me looking at him. He smiled. I smiled back.

I had woke up from a dream. It wasn't a nightmare. It was just shocking. Pietro got up and walked out of the room. I stayed and grabbed my phone. I wanted to call my best friend, Tony Stark, but after seeing the time, I thought maybe he's still asleep.

I set my phone down and got out of bed. I went into the kitchen, where Pietro was already making a cup of coffee.

My adoptive mom, Peter and Wanda were already at the table. I sat down at the table with them. "Good morning", I said.

"Did you sleep well?" Natasha asked.

"Actually, I had a very strange dream",I said.

"Do you want to tell us?" Wanda asked. Not only is Wanda my sister-in-law, but she is also my best friend.

"I had a dream that me and Pietro...had a kid", I explained. "Mom, it was so real".

"What was?"

All five of us jumped. We looked towards the door to see my father standing next to the doorway.

"Stop being such wimps around me. Again, I'm going to show up. I live here, remember?" Loki asked.

"Stop sneaking up on us and we'll stop being wimps", Natasha said.

"Now, what did you dream of that felt so real", Loki asked.

"Papa, it's nothing important", I said.

"A dream about you and Pietro having a child seems very important", Wanda said.

"Wanda", I said.

"You know what that means? You must be expecting", Natasha said.

"We are not expecting", I said.

"Expecting? Who's expecting?" Sam asked as he came into the room.

"No one is expecting", Pietro said.

"Oh, you guys are expecting", Sam said.

"No one's expecting, Sammy", I said.

"Zietro is expecting?" Bucky asks as he walks in.

"I'm skipping breakfast", I said.

"That's not good for the baby", Bucky said as I walked out of the room.

"Shut the hell up", I said.

_______________________________________

I sat down on my bed and decided to call Tony. He already has a child so maybe he could answer my question.

I heard Tony's voice through the phone. "Hey Pain", Tony said. I smiled at the sound of my best friend's voice.

"Hey Oldie. I wanted to talk to you about something", I said.

"Sure. What's wrong?" Tony asked.

"Last night, I had a dream that me and Pietro had a child. Did you or Pepper have any dreams like that before Morgan was born?" I asked.

"Yeah, before...Thanos came to earth, I had a dream that me and Pepper had a kid. Pain, do you think that you're pregnant?"

"I'm not sure. We've been married for a year now. Should I check?"

"Have you experienced any changes with your body?"

"I'm not giving you too much information so don't get excited. I have been feeling more tired than usual and I've been having these weird cravings".

"Maybe you should get a check up".

"I have those devices that tell me if I'm pregnant or not. I don't remember what they're called, but I don't care", I said.

"Okay, text me the results. I gotta go make breakfast", Tony said.

"Okay. Bye, Tony", I said. I hung up the phone. I walked out of my room. I went into the living room of the Avengers Facility. We had to rebuild it because of Thanos.

I grabbed the Device off of the coffee table. Rhodey, Scott, Bucky, Sam, Hope, Wanda, Peter and Pietro looked at me in shock. Pietro stood up from the couch. Natasha and Loki had walked into the living room.

"Zee, are you-" Rhodey was cut off by me.

"I'm going to find out", I said. After using the device, I heard the beeps. I looked at the device. I gasped. I didn't know what to say. "I-I'm 4 weeks pregnant". I looked at everyone in the room. "I'm 4 weeks pregnant", I repeated.

Everyone cheered. Me and Pietro hugged each other. I let go of Pietro and hugged Wanda. I hugged my parents after that. Then, Pietro and Wanda joined into the group hug.