1.Planning

I woke up to Peter and Pietro jumping on my bed. I rolled my eyes. "You two are the worst!" I shouted, trying to sound angry.

"Thank you. We try to be", Pietro said. I threw a pillow at him, knocking him off the bed. Peter laughed before I knocked him off the bed as well.

I laughed before Peter and Pietro grabbed me, pulling me out of bed. The three of us laid on the floor, laughing.

My name is Zia. Zia Romanoff Lokidottir. I'm the adoptive daughter of Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton. The biological daughter of Loki. The granddaughter of Odin and Frigga. The niece of Thor and his other sibling, Hela. I am now the director of the new Avengers. My father, Loki is now apart of it. A lot has happened. I can't explain it all at the same time, but I can say that I'm about to marry Pietro Maximoff. After we plan our wedding.

Me, Pietro and Peter walked into the kitchen. My father and my adoptive mother were already in the kitchen. Natasha stood on the table as she pinned Papa to the table with her foot.

"I told you I'd win. In your words, an ant has no quarrel over the boot",Mom said.

"Are you planning to step on me, Agent Romanoff?" Loki asked. He threw her off the table. He jumped off the table and tackled her.

I covered Peter's eyes. "Yikes", I muttered.

Loki pinned Natasha to the ground. "You thought you'd win", Loki said.

Natasha pushed Loki off of her and pinned him to the ground. "I got you now", she said.

He smirked. Papa pushed Natasha off of him. She landed on the table. He got off the ground, but before he could pin her down, Natasha got onto Loki's shoulders.

She leaned back, pulling him down with her. "That's where Zia learned that move", Papa said.

"So she did use this move. That's my girl", Natasha said. I smiled.

"Our girl", Loki said.

They both got up, still not noticing me, Pietro and Peter. "Say it", Natasha said. Loki rolls his eyes. "Say it".

"Alright. You win...this time", Loki said.

"I hope you two aren't going to kiss", I said. Mom and Papa looked at me, Pietro and Peter.

"Zee, you know I'd never kiss your father", Natasha said. "Because he's an idiot".

"Pardon?" Loki asked.

"Yeah, you heard me. Idiot", Mom said. "I'd never kiss you. I'd never date you".

"Ouch", I said. Loki glares at me. "I mean, wow Mom. That's mean". I ended up laughing.

"Shut up", Loki said.

All five of us sat down at the table. "So I've made a couple of plans for your wedding", Natasha explained.

"A couple? She has a whole book of plans", Loki said. I chuckled. "Everyone has agreed to help. Including Peter's friend and girlfriend".

"Alright. Where do we go first?" I asked.

"I'll tell you, after breakfast and after everyone gets dressed", Natasha said.

"Don't drink any of the juice boxes. Those are for Peter and Scott", I said. Loki and Natasha looked at me in confusion. "What? Peter needs them. Scott wants them".

Me, Pietro and Peter got up and rushed out of the kitchen. "I call the 5th floor bathroom!" I shouted.

"No fair. You got the best one!" Peter said.