Nalu

One day Lucy Heartfellia was going to her mansion when she saw a boy with pink hair knocking on her door. "Hello?" Lucy said "ahh just the person I am looking for. Lucy Heartfellia right? " ??? Said

Lucy's POV

" Yes. Who are you?" I said. " I am Natsu, Natsu Dragneel" Natsu said. " "Natsu were have I heard that name?" I said. " I am in your English class and "I sit next to you in science and math." "Ok what are you doing at my house," I said. "We have to do a science project about animals in science remember?" He said. "Right". I got my key out and I unlock my door and let us in. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?" "Ummmmm do you have nacho cheese Doritos and water?" Said Natsu. " sure be right back k?". I went downstairs and got Doritos out of the cupboard and 2 water bottles out of the fridge and went back upstairs. We finished our writing part and we started playing Mario kart 8. "I will beat you Luce" " Luce?" I said. "Ya its your nick name" Natsu said. I nodded.

Time skip 2 hours later

"Ok. we are meeting at your house tommarow at 3 pm right?" "Yup"he said. ''See you tommarow" I said. I then leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek and closed the door. "...bye.." He said. My heart started pounding and my cheeks grew really hot. "Why did I do that" I thought. I went back upstairs and got ready for bed because it was already 7:00 pm. I went upstairs and got into my pjs. It was a white nightgown that ended right above my knees with purple, pink, and blue stars on them.

The next morning

I woke up at 1:20 pm "Shoot I have to get ready" I thought I ran downstairs and made bacon and eggs I set out a plate for me, my mom, my dad, and my brother. My brother Romeo came downstairs first. "Thanks Lucy-nii" Romeo said " Your welcome Romeo" I said. "Lucy will you take Romeo with you today when you go to your classmates house" her mom said. " B-b-but fine" I said . Nobody could argue with her mom. I looked at the clock and it said 2:15 "Shoot come on Romeo go get dressed." I said. I decided to wear my white shirt with the blue out line a blue skirt and long black socks with brown boots I left my hair down and put on a little make up. Perfect come on Romeo lets go" I said. When we left home it was 2:45. When we arrived at the address Natsu told me, we rang the door bell and a young woman about in her thirtys answered the door. "Ahhhh you must be Lucy right" " Yup also my mom told me to bring my little brother Romeo." I said. "Ok come on in" she said. "Natsu Lucy's here she yelled up the stairs. We then heard loud thumping and a bang as Natsu came running downstairs. "Luce your here" "yup I also brought my little brother my mom told me I had to." I said "Ok come on upstairs." When we went upstairs there was a girl with long dark blue hair in pigtails staring at us. "ROMEO-Chan" she screamed "WENDY-Chan" they ran and hugged each other and me and Natsu stood their confsued. "You guys know each other" Natsu said. " Well of course when we moved here a couple months ago Wendy-Chan showed me around the school and we have been best friends ever since right" Romeo said "yup" Wendy said. "Ok then Romeo hang out with Wendy since me and Natsu have a lot of work to do" I said. Me and Natsu went to his room when we got there a blue exceed said "Natsu I am hungry why did you leave me?" The exceed said. "Happy there is a fish in the kitchen go get it ok" Natsu said. I stared at the exceed in wonder "oh ya Happy meet Luce, Luce meet Happy" Natsu said "nice to meet you" I said. "Hia Luce" Happy said. He greeted. Hi" I said. After introductions we started on our project. I sat on his red couch he sat on the floor and happy sat on the top part of the seat on the couch. "So" I said let me get my books and some paper and we can start." He said. He grabbed 10 books from downstairs and 8 from his book shelf. "Here we go" he said "ok" I said. I got paper and a book with a brown cover and started reading. I wrote down some facts about brine shrimp like where they live, what do they eat, etc. "Do you want something to drink" he said. "do you have any tea" I asked. "Sure be right back" he said "ok" I said. He came back 3 minutes later."Here you go" he said while handing me a blue cup with tea. "Thanks" I said "no problem anyway lets get back to our project" he said. We got back to looking at books and after 2 hours I started to feel sleepy. I put down my book to rest my eyes a little bit I ended up falling asleep.

Natsu's POV

"Luce are you ready to look over each others notes. Luce?" I said. When I turned around I noticed she was asleep I chuckled to my self she must have been tired I thought. I went to sit with my back against the bottom of the couch. "Night luce" I said. Right before I fell asleep she put her arm on my chest I went to sleep after while smiling.

Happy's POV

When I came back in Natsu's room he and Lucy were asleep I laughed to my self and went to get Wendy. "Wendy I need you Natsu and Lucy fell asleep in a cute position and I want you to see it and take a picture" I said while flying into her room. "Oh hello happy meet Romeo" she said " hai now come on" I said. They started following me to Natsu's room. When we got there I said "look look take picture please" "ok I will" wendy said. "There I took a picture for you and one for them., "Thanks so much when they wake up I am going to show them tell Carla I said hi please" I said " ok I will bye" she said. "Hehe now I am just going to read a book about fish until they wake up" I thought to myself.

Lucy's POV

I woke up and my arm was on Natsu's chest. I was going to move it but he started to stir is his sleep signaling he was going to wake up so I pretended to be asleep. When he woke up he moved my arm so that it was on the couch. The next thing he did surprised me he bent down and kiss me on the lips. "I love you luce" he said. He started to turn around but I grabbed his wrist " I l-l-love you to" I said then I kissed him. " Hey luce will you be my girlfriend" he said. "Yes I will" I said. Hey guys look at this picture" happy said. (Picture on top) I started blushing. What we didn't know is that the young match making devils were watching from the closet silently giggling and gave each other a high five. "Hey Luce lets go tell my parents" he said. "Ok let's go" I said we went down stairs. "Mom dad I want you to meet Lucy my girlfriend" natsu said. "Hi I am Natsu's dad Igneel if he gives you any trouble or hurts you let me know ok" Natsu's dad Igneel said. You already met me and same thing that kneel said if he hurts you let me know" Gradine said. "ok but I don't think he would hurt me. I trust him" I said. I gave him a quick peck on the lips "I love you Natsu" "I love you too Luce."

Umm thanks for reading if you did my next one is going to be gale so I will try and update every week thank you if reading.

I promise, I will go back and edit these once I have restored all my books and everything