Nalu

~ I am doing this one before the Nali one because, this is for or Sofia's birthday, and she is one of my very very best friends, at the end of this c h alter there will be a note for her, you don't have to read it, you can if you want to though and also please vote and comment!!!!!!~

Lucy's POV

Today, when I woke up Natsu wasn't in my bed as usual, I had a weird feeling but I shook it off, and started to get ready, I took a 15 minute warm bath, and I got out and changed into

I picked up my keys and walked out the apartment door, and locked. I started my way to the guild to look for Natsu and Happy, my two best friends.

~Time skip to the Guild~

When I got to the guild, I saw Erza and Mira getting the guild set up for the Christmas party in two days.

"Hey Erza and Mira, have either of you guys seen Natsu, he surprisingly didn't break into my apartment last night" I asked.

"Hello Lucy-San, Natsu actually took a job this morning at around 5:30 and him and Happy lefr, about two hours ago in a rush saying they will be back tomorrow night" Mira-Chan replied.

"Oh, okay, can you show me the flyer of the mission please?" I asked her.

"Sure follow me, I will be back Erza," she replied while walking inside.

Erza nodded her head and got back to work, I followed Mira-Chan to the bar, and she picked up a copy of the mission Natsu and Happy went on, and handed it to me, it said:

Help, there are 5 magic dark guilds attacking our city, please send a dragon slayer

Reward: 1,000,000 jewels and a special mystery gift

Location: Clover town

" Thank you Mira, now I have to go Christmas shopping for everyone" I smiled at her while thanking her

"Your welcome Lucy" Mira responded.

I started to walk out of the guild when suddenly I heard Wendy calling me.

"Lucy-nii, may Carla/Charle an I go Christmas shopping with you?" Wendy-San asked me.

"Sure, you can always come" I responded while smiling. The three of us, left out the guild doors, and started on our walk to down town Magnolia. After walking a bit, I asked Wendy a question.

"Hey Wendy-San, what do you think I should get Natsu, I have ideas for every one except him, cause he means so much to me." I asked Wendy

Wendy-San replied with "Just get him a gift, from the bottom of you heart, I am very sure he will love it, because you gave it to him" she told me sweetly.

"Thank you so much Wendy-San, your so nice, I don't know what I would do with out you" I thanked her while hugging her.

"No, I don't deserve, what you and the guild have done for me and Carla/Charle." She responded.

"I have an idea, lets do something for the guild, cause they have done so much for us" I asked Wendy.

"Great idea Lucy-nii, we will think of ideas as we shop" Wendy-San added.

"Alright lets get started" I answered cheerfully. Wendy-San nodded at me, and we left to the first store which had a whole bunch of amounts and weapons. There me and Wendy-San got her amours and weapons that match with each other. We then moved on to a store called Water And Ice, Two Peas in a Pod. We went on and found a little statue of Gray, for Juvia, and a statue of Juvia, for Gray. Wendy-San and I just decided that we will combine our gifts, except for Natsu and Romeo.