Todobaku

Hello again! Ignore how I can't write for the life of me. I got the concept of the from . The concept is that Katsuki calls Shoto Sho-Baby and Shoto calls Katsuki Katsu-Baby Thank you again for letting me use this idea!! In this One-Shot they are already dating! Shinso is now In Class 1-A. Mineta does not exist. So yeah, Enjoy! 

Shoto's POV

Katsu-Baby and I were fighting over how we should come out to the Class. We have been secretly dating for about a year now. He is scared that they will be homophobic.

"Katsu-Baby, Kirishima is dating Deku, Kaminari is Dating Shinso, Asui and Uraraka are as well. Don't be worried. They might be surprised at first but they will get used to it." I calm my boyfriend

"I know, I am just worried they could hurt you," Katsu-Baby responds with worry.

"How about this, tomorrow when we go into class, we tell them and if they hurt you, I will hurt them" I answer

"I am fine with that. Now, let's cuddle Sho-Baby. We can watch a movie as well." Bakugou demanded.

I silently chuckle to my self. I grab Katsu-Baby into a hug. He immediately wrapped his arms around me and cuddle into my chest. I kissed him on his head and enjoyed the warmth of the hug.

We stood there in the middle of his dorm hugging for a bit before he suddenly jumped on me. I quickly caught him and brought him over to the bed. I dropped him off there and while he searched for a movie I went downstairs to get snacks.

I came back upstairs with popcorn, soda, and candy. I made sure no one was around and quickly went into Katsu-Baby's dorm. I set the popcorn down on the nightstand and put the soda and candy on the bed so he could choose which he wanted.

He ended up choosing Coke for the soda and MnM's for the candy. I choose the Root beer and Sour patch kids. I looked up to see what movie Katsu-Baby had chosen to watch. I saw he had chosen Shrek. I don't know why but Katsu-Baby loves Shrek. I turned off the lights and put the popcorn between us as he started the movie.

~Time skip to the next morning~

Katsuki's POV

I snuggled into the warmth that surrounded me. I knew Sho-Baby's plan for the day. I was truly scared to see how the class would react. I slowly opened my eyes to see Sho-Baby's chest. My eyes adjusted to the light and I looked over to see what time it is.

8:20 am

"Shit!" I thought "Class starts in 15 minutes!!"

"Sho-Baby, get up Class is in 15 minutes" I yelled at him

Sho's eyes suddenly snapped open. He quickly got out of bed and ran to his dorm.

I grab my uniform from my closet and quickly change. I rush to the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth. I grab my phone and book bag. I left my room and locked it behind me. Sho was waiting for me in the common room. We had 10 more minutes to get to class. We ran there to make sure we had enough time to go through with our plan.

We finally arrived in front of the class 1-A door. We both caught our breath. I looked up to make sure he was okay with this. He nodded his head. We both took a deep breath and walked in. Our hands were connected. I hid Behind Sho-Baby as everyone stopped talking and stared at us. It was silent for a couple of seconds before someone started cheering.

I looked out from behind Sho-Baby and saw Mina was the one cheering.

"You guys are cute together!" Mina cheered

"Congratulations Bakubro and Todoroki" Kirishima Congratulated.

"I ship it" Sero commented

"I knew it!" Uraraka told Tsu

"Yeah. I didn't think you right though Kero" Tsu replied

"You guys are a good couple," Shinso told them

"I am happy for you Kacchan. Take care of him Todoroki-Kun or I will personally kill you" Deku said with a concerningly happy but terrifying smile

"So...When did you guys start dating" Denki asked

"About a year ago. It was just in secret" Sho-Baby responded

"Wow, that's a long time," Jirou said

"Am I the only one who knew?" Momo Questioned.

"Nope! I saw them cuddling one time. I told Ojiro too" Hagakure commented

"I didn't realize how many people knew" Sho-Baby spoke

"Take care of Todoroki for us," Iida told Me

I nodded in return. I was too shocked to speak.

"I shall make a cake in celebration" Sato announced

"I will be the entertainment" Aoyama stated

"I can have the animals help" Koda stated shyly

"I can help with Music" Tokoyami offered

"I will set it up," Shoji said

"I can help" Ojiro added

I realized they were all excitedly chatting about it and all the details. I started to smile when I realized that we were accepted and they were happy for us.

"Congratulations. Now please go sit down, we have a lot of work to do today" Aizawa interrupted.

I walked over to my seat and Sho-Baby walked to his.

~Timeskip to the party~

3rd POV

The party had started about 30 minutes ago. Everyone was enjoying themselves, they were hanging out with there friends and making small talk.

"Hey Sho-Baby, Thank you for cheering me up and giving me courage." Katsuki thanked his lover

"Of course Katsu-Baby, I love you so much. Just know I always will, and I will be there for you no matter what" Shoto responded

Katsuki's POV

I turned towards him and looked up to meet his eyes. I love his eyes so much, they are beautiful and they hold so much emotion. I slowly leaned in and started to close my eyes. I felt a warm tingling sensation on my lips. Sho-Baby's lips molded perfectly into mine. It was the perfect moment. Sho-Baby will always be with me.

Thank you for reading. Sorry if you didn't like it. I just went with the concept. Enjoy!!