Gruvia

[Dedicated to my sister thank you for helping me with writing and homework and everything I am proud to be your sister good luck with math and don't forget how much our family loves you.]

Gray's POV

I have had this chain around my neck all my life it looks like half a heart and its an ocean blue color. When we fought the guild trying to take Lucy it started heating up especially when I was fighting that water chick. What's her name? Oh ya, Juvia. Ya since we beat her guild her and metalhead joined our guild. I wonder if my soulmate is in fairy tail I hope she/he is.

Juvia's POV

My necklace started to burn when I sat next to Gray-sama. Is he my soulmate? I wish but I know Gray-sama doesn't like me but I still have a little bit of hope. My necklace is an icy blue color and is half of a heart-shaped.

"ALRIGHT TEAM NATSU AND JUVIA YOU WILL GO ON A JOB TO DEFEAT 20 DEMONS IT WAS SENT BY THE MAGIC CONCIL SO DONT MESS UP." Master yelled.

We all headed home to pack cause we would leave at 6 am. I went back home and packed 3 dress and sweaters a jacket and everything else I would need. I then went to bed while dreaming about Gray-sama.

Time skip to the morning

I woke up and it was 5:45, shoot I needed to get up take a shower eat breakfast and grab my suitcase and be to the guild in 15 minutes I quickly took a shower and I got dressed and just quickly made toast and got my bag and ran to the guild. I got there right at 6 am. I ran to love rival and Wendy.

"Love rival did I miss anything" I said.

"No and like I said I don't like Gray, I like Natsu" she said.

"Oh right Lucy-San sorry" I said.

" its ok" she said.

We left the guild and went to the train station I sat with Lucy and Wendy while Erza sat with Natsu and Gray to make sure they didn't fight.

Time skip to when we get there

Gray-sama and Natsu are fighting again.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my town?" a dragon roared.

We look over a see a black dragon that is suronding a dead looking town. I am scared and then the dragon roars. He aims a black ball of magic towards Gray-sama and his back is turned. I quickly run over and jump in front of him and then the black ball hits me. I start falling to the ground and I close my eyes.

"JUVIA" Gray-sama yells!

"bye Gray-sama bye everyone" I say.

'Nooooooooooooooooooooo" Wendy and Lucy cry.

Gray's POV

I am fighting with flame head and I hear roaring I turn and see Juvia right in front of me guarding me while she gets hit with a black ball. My eyes open in shock.

"JUVIA" I yell!

"bye Gray-sama bye everyone" she says.

Right before she hits the ground I catch her and I see a necklace that's like mine but a icy blue color I hold her to my chest while I cry. I suddenly feel a warm feeling on my chest and there's a bright light. When I look down again her neckacle is connected with my necklace and she's starting to wake up.

"Juvia oh my god are you ok why did you do that why" I said.

"Because I love you and I would do anything for you" she said.

She sees our necklaces connected and she starts blushing. The necklace says you melt my icy heart on the back.I lean down and pull her head up. Our lips brushed together and then I connected them. It was like we were in our own little world. We snapped out of it when we heard squeling we see Erza, Wendy, and Lucy all fan girling.