Kirideku

Hey, so I was bored one day while all my cousins and my sister all still had an online class and I finished mine when I came up with a ship. Recently one of my absolute best friends, said they loved Kirideku, so I decided to try and write a one-shot as a surprise for them. I hope you like it, just know I am not a good writer at all.

Ei/Eijirou/Kirishima= Kirishima

Izu/Izuku/Midoriya/Deku= Deku

Izuku's POV

I sat on my bed, I was waiting for 11:15 cause then I would get ready. Ei planned a date for today. He just told me to dress casually and to meet him in the common room at 11:30. I decided to scroll through Instagram to pass the time.

I saw a post that Shoto had recently posted. It was pictures of the day at the beach we had a couple of days ago. The first one was a water fight between Kacchan, Shoto, Ei, and I. It was Shoto and Kacchan against Ei and I. They sadly ended up winning but it was really fun! Another was Shoto trying to grill burgers but then somehow failing so Kacchan scolded his boyfriend and took over the cooking. There were other photos to remind me of the good photos.

The next post I saw was from Momo the day we went to the beach Uraraka, Tsu, Momo, and Jirou went roller skating. Uraraka told me all about it, it seemed to be fun and, like they all had a good time. One of the photos was Uraraka clinging onto Tsu while Momo clung on to Jirou. The one after that was a picture where Uraraka fell and brought Tsu down with her.

I scrolled onto the next post. It was Denki and Shinso, they had a small date that just involved a stroll through the park and ice cream. The photos were selfies during the walk and picture of Shinso eating his ice cream.

When I looked back at the time I realized it was 11:20. I quickly jumped up and ran to the closet. I grabbed black jeans, an All might shirt, a white hoodie, and my red shoes. I quickly changed into them. I am so glad I took a shower earlier. As soon as I finished changing I grabbed my phone and wallet and ran down to the common room. I saw Ei by the door outside I ran up behind him and jumped on his back.

"Hey Ei!" I greet him.

"Hey Izu, are you ready to go?" He asks while smiling widely.

"Of course!" I respond with a smile. I get off his back and grab his hand. He leads us outside and to the street that goes down the mountain.

Ei looked stunning. He has his normally spiked hair down and pulled back in a small ponytail. He is wearing white jeans, a black tank top, a red open jacket, and black high tops.

We talked about small little things during our walk. About our families, friends, hobbies, and how we are doing in school. I love being with Ei. around him I can just relax and be myself.

"So... will you tell me where we are going now Ei?" I question him.

"Fine, we are going to the mall. I was thinking when we first get there we could get some lunch and then go to some shops." He replies

"That sounds good!" I tell him happily.

We continued our stroll to the mall and our small chit chat.

After about 10 more minutes of walking we arrived at the mall. Ei held open the door for me as I walked in.

We walked over to the map of the mall so we could find the food courts.

We soon found out that the food courts were on level two and by Macy's. We walked over to the escalator and got on to ride up to the 2nd floor.

"What do you want to eat Izu?" Ei questioned

"I don't know. I am fine with anything. What do you want?" I ask

"I am also fine with anything. I would prefer to have some meat though. Meat is good" Ei replied excitedly

"Can I get some Katsudon while you get something to do with meat?" I ask

"That sounds good to me! I am paying though" Ei says

"No, I want to pay" I insist

"No, I will" Ei argues back

"How about I pay for shops and you pay for food?" I compromise

"Okay!" Ei agrees

I walked over and ordered some Katsudon while Ei got some steak. We both met up at a small table to start eating. Ei seemed to really enjoy his meal, I enjoyed mine as well.

Once we both finished we both threw our trash away and walked over to some stores.

"C-Can we go to Hot Topic," Ei asks nervously

"Of course!" I reply happily

"Yay Thank you!!" Ei says with a bright smile.

Eijirou's POV

I happily skipped towards Hot Topic. There were a couple of things I wanted to get there. We arrived and I impatiently ran in. I went over to the jewelry. I got a couple of earings new earrings to try. Out of the corner of my eye I saw matching boyfriends Necklaces. I grabbed them as well. Next I looked at the pins. They had a couple of some of my favorite bands that I got. I also got a couple Of LGBTQ+ ones. Lastly, I went over to the shirts and the same thing happened there as with the pins. I secretly paid for everything without Izu knowing.

We went to a couple of other places as well. In the end, we both had a lot of new bags.

We walked out of the mall to see the pretty sunset. We started our journey back up the hill. I would say today was a good day. I personally enjoyed our date and I hope Izu did as well. I am planning to give him his gifts tomorrow.

So like yeah. I hope you liked it!! If not then I am sorry. See you soon!! Just know this has not been edited so...

Words: 1044