planet romeo

Amaya connor and greg was going the library to vist newton there friend.

When they finally got there the ope. the door loud they got shush.

All:sorry.as they whispered.

They walk and seen newton as ran and sat to him.

Greg:HEY NEWTON!and greg got shush.

Greg:sorry.

Connor:what you are you doing Newton.

Newton:I am just reading books about astrology this will help me when I go to do research on asteroid.

Amaya:CAN WE HELP! And she got shush.

Amaya:sorry I mean can we help.

Newton:hmmm......sure you ca. Help me get asteroids.as he got out of his chair and walk away.

All:PJ MASKS WE ARE ON OUR WAY-

Everybody shush them.

All:oops into the night to save the day

Catboy look and newton star.

Catboy:newton is in space let's go.

As they prepare to launch.

*at romeo's flying factory*

Romeo:hmmm I see that the space kid is back.as he look at his telescope.

Romeo:robot prepared to blast off cause I am gonna take that space kid  and use his power so I can make my own planet called planet romeo and O am gonna get everyone on to that planet and I WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD MUHAHAHABA!!!

Robot:good plan master.as he prepared the start the factory.

*later with the pj masks*

As they got to space and seen newton star they went out of the HQ and went to say hi to newton as the HQ went back to earth and to come get them later.

Newton star turn around and seen the pj masks.

Newton star:oh hi friends.as he came over to them.

All:hi newton star.as they all waved.

Newton star:so who wants to help me and have some fun.

All:I do.

Newton star:than lets gather all asteroids in space and put them here starting with this first one.as he got the asteroid and put there.

Romeo factory was finally in space.

Romeo:ok robot now let's track down that space kid now.

Robot:ok master.

While the pj masks were gathering the asteroids.

Owlette was pushing hers until she trip then catboy caught her and owlette started to blush again.

Catboy:you ok owlette??

Owlette:YEAH I AM FINE!!as she got out of his hands and continued to push her asteroid.

Newton star seen the whole thing I made a smirk on his face and went to her.

Newton star:hey owlette.

Owlette:oh hi newton star what's up.

Newton star:nothing it's just that I seen you and catboy.as he made a smirk on his face while owlette blush so hard she turn to a tomato.

Owlette:ummm.hehehe...ummm.

Newton star:I know owlette you have a crush on catboy-

Before he said it she covered his mouth to see if catboy was not there.

Owlette:how do you know?!she said concerned.

Newton star:because I seen you blush I and you were acting weird so I know you have a crush.

Owlette:ok I do...but please don't tell him...please.

Newton star it's ok I won't.

Owlette:pinky swear....

Newton star:pinky swear.

Newton star:bye owlette.as he gone away.

Owlette:bye.........she thought to herself that newton star might tell catboy that she has a crush on her.

*later*

Catboy and newton star were talking.

Owlette seen them talking and she barely heard some of it but she heard her name and heard crush you and she turn so red her heart was beating hard.

Gekko:hey owlette what are you doing.owlette jump.

Owlette:ummmm nothing hehehehehe.......CYA BYE!!as she went away to go get another asteroid.

Romeo hasn't found newton star yet than he seen someone he seen....