regretful words pt 6 not so super

robots almost shot newton star and he drop amaya.

Amaya:AAAAAAAHHHHH

Gekko catboy newton star pj robot an yu:AMAYA!

Catboy got off newton star and fall down to get amaya he was close to getting her.

Catboy:AMAYA GRAB MY HAND!!as he open his hand.

Amaya was trying to grab it but she keep missing so she went in close and finally she grab his hand then grab his other hand.

The bad guys and armadylan seen them falling so armadylan ran where they were falling then caught them.

Amaya:thanks armadylan and....thanks catboy.

Catboy:no problem.as they both blush as armadylan put them down and pj robot newton star gekko an yu arrived.

Catboy:everyone go to HQ we will be safe there.as they all ran to HQ.

*later*

Everyone was at depressed cause they lost there powers and they felt like they have lost who they are.

Catboy:ok so me and gekko kinda
Have our powers and newton star still haves his.

Night ninja:but all of us have no powers.

Armadylan:yeah....without our powers and skills we are just normal people....

Kevin:yeah I don't feel wolfie inside of me anymore......

Amaya:come on guys just because we don't have powers anymore more we are still heroes in the inside and villains to I guess but I am just saying we can still save the day and stop romeo and get our powers back so whonis with me?

Luna girl:I didn't even have powers to begin with but.........ok.......

Night ninja:HMPH well ok but I will not enjoy it.

Wolfies:YIP YIP AHOOOOOOOOO!!which means yes.

And everyone put there hands up which means there in.

Amaya:and I have a plan.

*later*

They were three robots at the factory on guard while mothzuki was sneaking around to see the robots she seen a robot at the front and a robot on side and another on the other side.

Mothzuki:EEEE EEEE EEEE(theres robot at the back and two robots on each side).as she said to them with a communicator.

Luna girl:two on each side and one at the front.

Amaya:wolfies your up.

Rip:ok.

Kevin:but how are we gonna get there attention??

Howler:hmmmmmm.....I GOT IT!!as he looked at the rocks.

Howler:let's throw rocks and scream!

Rip:that is so stupid......THAT IT MIGHT WORK!!!

so they scream random words and throw rocks untill they got there attention and jt started to chase them so they run.

Howler:there gone.

Catboy:copy that.

Catboy:let's go team!! As him,gekko,pj robot,newton star,armadylan and the ninjalinos gotnout of the bushes and pj robot and newton star pick up each of then and put them on the factory when they were done they went sneakily went in.

They seen the room where it drained there powers but robot and robet are guarding it.

Catboy:ok ninjalinos,armadylan you guys are up.as him and the ninjalinos went up.

Robot:hey what are you doing here!?as the ninjalinos piled on top of him.

Robet:hi I'm robet want to be friends?

Armadylan:ain't falling for that trick again NORMAL DYLAN STYLE!as he landed on Top of her and sat on her.

Armadylan:hey who wants to play a game when you get robots and roll them to each other?the ninjalinos raised there hands and they rolled both of the robots outside while the rest go in the room.

Gekko:ok let's go see which button can retun our powers.

*with the wolfies*

They were still getting chased by the robots.

Howler:are you guys ready?

Kevin:yep.as they all went in the park they stopped.

Rip:ok robots you got us.....but......

Rip:we got you!as night ninja,lunagirl,an yu and amaya pop out of the bushes with sticky splat in there hands they threw it at the robots they got stuck as the wolfies were laughing.

Amaya:let's go!as they all ran.

*with the guys*

They kept looking and looking and looking untill newton star found a button that says release.

Newton star:guys I found a button that might release your powers.

Gekko:press it then!as he was excited to get his powers back.

He pressed it and nothing happened until......tubes went on him gekko and catboy but not pj robot.

Catboy:WHAT THE HECK!as pj robot seen the button newton star pressed it he seen a finger print and realized its paint.

Pj robot:*beeps*(ITS PAINT)!as a robot came behind him and hold him.

Romeo:well...well.....well....looks who it is.as romeo came in the room.

Catboy:ROMEO HOW DID YOU KNOW!

Romeo:I seen had lots of spy boxes spy on you all.as they all gasp.

Romeo:hehehe...now its time to suck all of your powers.as he pulled the lever.

Newton star,gekko and catboy:AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!as there powers were getting drained.

*with the others*

As they stop running and seen the factory.

Amaya:luna donyou still have your luna board.

Luna girl:yeah why?

Amaya:cause we are gonna fly up there.

Luna girl:well my luna board.is gonna be out of power soon since romeo drain some of its power so I can only get to to carry two of you.

Amaya:I'll go.

The wolfies were fighting to see who go second until an yu volunteered do it.

An yu:I will go with you.

Night ninja:well I will stay here to keep the wolfies from doing something stupid.

An yu and owlette went on the luna broad with luna girl and they flew the the factory untill as they were almost close the broad was losing energy.

Luna:oh no this is what I warn you about!

Amaya:keep flying we are almost there.as they were were there the luna broad lost power and they landed safely.

Luna girl:now its out of power.

Amaya:don't worry we can get our powers back.as they were about to go in they seen ninjalinos and armadylan playing with robot and robet.

Amaya:armadylan ninjalinos what are you doing!as she shouted and then.

Armadylan:just making them dizzy but I think they are now.as robot and robet were saying.

Robot and robet:E$$●R #RRO%!!!!as armadylan and the ninjalinos went amaya luna girl and an yu.

Amaya:shall we go in?

Everyone:YEAH!!!