regretful words pt 3 the new and mean owlette

The pj masks arrived at the museum where luna and mothzuki were just sitting on chairs and reading books and drinking juice.

Mothzuki:what pj pest doing here EEEE?as the pj masks hop out of the catcar.

Owlette:we know what you two are doing.

Luna girl:what are we doing is having a day off.

Owlette:yeah right super owl wings.as she used the feathers as a threat.

Luna girl:UGH THAT'S IT!!luna girl and mothzuki got out of there chairs and start to fight them.

Owlette:guys let's get them.

Before catboy and gekko could attack mothzuki bubble them.

Mothzuki:mothzuki got lizard boy and kitty boy.owlette flew and push mothzuki into the fountain.

Mothzuki was crying which made luna girl angry.

Catboy:owlette that was cruel she is just a baby...

Owlette:I don't care remember she turn us into babies and she got a crystal and trap us and broke into HQ once.luna girl face turn red from the anger.

Luna girl:NO BODY DOES THAT TO MY LITTLE SISTER AHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!as she was about to get her.

Luna girl was chasing her untill owlette  used super owl wingwind to blow her to the fountain and took her magnet and un bubbled them and gave it back to luna.

Owlette come on guys let's go I think night ninja went up mystery mountain to do something bad!as owlette went on the catcar.

Gekko:sorry luna girl and mothzuki.as gekko and catboy went in the car and left.

Mothzuki:MOTHZUKI SAD!!as she was crying then luna hugged her.

The shadow figure came back and came closer and closer  and got them.

*later*

When the pjs ran through the portal they were looking for night ninja.

Owlette:I will go check over there you guys check there. As they both ran there separate ways catboy and gekko had time to talk.

Gekko:catboy why is owlette being so mean to everyone?..

Catboy:I don't know......

Catboy:wish she was back to her sweet normal self.

Gekko:me to....

Catboy:its weird how she so not saying the right powers right?

Gekko:yeah it is.

While they were walking owlette came right behind them and and it made then jump.

Gekko:stop scaring us!as he felt his heart beating.

Owlette:I don't care come on I found night ninja!as she pulled them both.

When they arrived where he was him and his ninjalinos plus teeny weeny were training.

Catboy:what's wrong they are just training.

Owlette:they are trying to defeat us when they finish training!

Gekko:well I guess that's not untrue...

Owlette:let's sneak up and get them.

Night ninja:COME ON NINJALINOS YOU CAN DO!!

The ninjalinos were trying to do a ninja pose but the keep failing.

Night ninja:YOU CAN-

Right before he can finish something went under him and made him slide it was......gekko's shield he was on.

The ninjalinos and teeny weeny jump and suddenly got tied with catboy stripes but teeny slip out and was about to sneeze but untill owlette put two small sticks up his nose so he couldn't sneeze and turn into the splat monster than she put him in a small force field.

Catboy and gekko reveled themself.

Gekko:we did it.......

Owlette:yep let's go see where night ninja is. As they followed the trail of the shell Mark's owlette flew past them.

Gekko:owlette wait for us!as they finally was here night ninja was gone and only seen gekko's shield

Catboy:where did night ninja go.

Owlette:I think he going to get an yu follow me!as she flew fast.

Catboy:gekko get on my back I will speed you there.as he got on his back and they went fast.

Owlette beat them when they came.

Owlette:finally when guys were not here I found out that night ninja shape shifted into an yu.

Catboy:again?!

Owlette:yeah look.as she showed them they just seen an yu meditating.

Catboy:I don't know its something the real an yu would do?

Owlette:no I seen him turn into her and pretend he is her.

Owlette:so I decided that gekko you camouflage and get an yu and put her on the button that activates the dragon tongue.

Catboy:what can I do?

Owlette:I have the important  job for you......stay there and stand guard.

Catboy:seriously.

Owlette:you have a problem with it?as she was about to raise her voice.

Catboy:nonono!

Gekko:SUPER GEKKO CAMOUFLAGE!!

as gekko was sneaking into the pagoda and tried to be stealthy.

An yu:I sense someone in here.as she open her eyes.

Gekko froze up for a sec and continued to walk and right before he was behind her an yu pointed the stick at him gekko grab her.

An yu:what the!?

Gekko:SORRY! As he threw her on the dragon tile and the dragon activated and the dragons tongue activated and got her.

Gekko ran out of the pagoda.

Owlette:great job gekko you did it.

Gekko:yeah....but she seem like normal am yu.

Owlette:that's he wanted you to think come let's go!as she flew away catboy and gekko followed her.

An yu: FINALLY!as she free herself from the tongue.

An yu:why did gekko do that! She was angry.

The shadow appeared behind her she turn around and seen him.

An yu:are you-

Before she could finish the figure grab her and her staff.