~The Lunch.

8.

As all the fluxers stepped back in shock and fright, there was commotion and confusion as the...well the animal Nory fluxed into began to snarl and trumpet and bat it's wings loudly. Yeah it's one of those terrific scenes.

"Skriff, Skriff", professor Han screamed loudly and almost like it was planned, Skriff was motioning towards the fluxing class and immediately he heard his name being called, he hurried over and then when he saw the scene he huffed, "Oh jeez, Nory", and ran towards the lawn.

"If knightslinger sees this-",Professor Han panicked, frowning and moving around in a frantic manner while trying to calm the hyper kitten in her hands down.

"No she won't, just-just give me a minute okay?", Skriff pleaded with her and the class and proceeded to calm the snarling animal down. "Hey Nory, breathe, you're okay, just breathe", Skriff patronizes the animal and tries his best to calm it down and on hearing the commotion,the other three UDM kids hurried over with their brooms and watched the scene unfold from afar with shock and bewilderment on their faces.

Since it was a class of fluxers that was disturbed, and reading too much into certain animals can make them flux into one too, Professor Han tried to take their attention away from the animal. "Look away class, think happy thoughts, think about goats", she ordered them.

Skriff successfully made the animal flux back into Nory and thanks to God for saving all of their heads, Headmaster Knightslinger knew nothing of it. They apologized to the class for the disturbance and because the raucous incident had happened, Skriff decided that that was the end of their tasks and took them all back to the UDM classroom.

When it was time for lunch, Skriff let Pepper, Andreas and Elliot to go for lunch but asked Nory to stay back for some particular reason that we all know.

"You're making me miss lunch?", Nory huffed, with unbelief written all over her face as she sat up on her chair.

"Here, dig in", Skriff grimaced and threw an apple towards her, which she caught neatly in her palms and took a large bite and then scrunched her face up in disgust at the sour taste of the apple, "Mealy, what a garbage day", she frowns and then discards the unwanted apple on the other side of the table, before going back to twirling her pencil.

"Okay", Skriff scoffs and stands up from his seat, "You can hit the dinning hall in a few but first, you and I need to have a little talk".

He pursed his lips and began the conversation that Nory had dreaded all day."You know you can't do that again", he shook his head and walks towards her.

"I know, but the bad thing is I wanna", she smiles and admitted with a non-challant shrug and the foward movement of her hands.

"Oh my bad, Go ahead then", he said with sarcasm ringing off his lips. "Except don't", he deadpanned and slammed his fist on the desk. "Nory, we're trying to protect you, you know that right?", he said with a kinder expression.
"Yeah, I-I guess", Nory shruggs with a sad look that depicts her not wanting to let go of practicing magic.

" Okay, go chow down", Skriff permits her and shoes her away. "Thanks", she smiled and ran as fast as her legs could carry her to the exquisite dining hall.

Everything about this school seems to amaze Nory and the large dinning room does not disappoint at all. All the Sage students sat down on the long stools with other students from their respective schools, you won't see a flare in a group of fluxers or a flicker in groups of flyers and fuzzies and vice versa. The dinning room was a beautiful combination of the different colours of the five schools. Their foods and drinks were served in trays and glasswares showing the emmense sophistication of the school.