𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ❛  we're gonna    have friendsss!   ❜

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
we're gonna
    have friendsss!

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ❛  we're gonna    have friendsss!   ❜

A car pulled outside the gate.

Slowly, three humans climbed out. A woman in her late thirties stepped out grabbing her handbag, then helped her little girl who was probably 5 or 6 years old. At the same time, the back door opened and emerged a teen girl whose hair was tied in a twin ponytails; she was carrying a backpack over her shoulders.

Not even a minute later, a truck had pulled up behind their car and soon, some movers started unloading the large cartons and heavy furnitures and proceeded to carry these into the house. The woman approached to talk with one of those men who seemed to be in charge, as the teen girl paced back and forth not having anything to do at the moment, but also keeping an eye on the youngest one who was now seated on the hood of the car and swinging her legs jovially, occasionally chatting between themselves but oblivious to the fact that they were being watched.

By the window of the attic, stood seven minuscule boys the size of palm of a hand, observing the commotion outside.

Two of these seven boys were fooling around, making a fuss over the last bit of bread, eventually ending up in smacking and chasing each other; pretty much acting like kids. Between these two, the one with doe eyes was the youngest, attired in all black: from his hair colour to his outfit, even the tiny bucket hat that was perched on top of his head, too, was black — Jungkook, while the other one, confidently handsome and broad shouldered, sported black hoodie and red trousers and a white bandana beneath his black hair — Jin, the eldest.

A little to the side was huddled rest of the excited boys. Among them, a cute short boy with the kindest smile was gazing happily at the three females outside, thrilled at the arrival of new owners of the house — Jimin. His innocent smile could trick anyone into thinking he was an angel walking the earth, but he was no less mischievous than the other two maknaes, if not more.

"New residents," he mumbled with a smile, his eyes twinkling with happiness behind the blond hair that fell over his eyes. He was wearing black hoodie over white top and trousers which complimented his features well.