𝟭.𝟯 | 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗧

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 — 𝟏

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 — 𝟏. 𝟑
  now you can have
seven pairs of ears ! 

The dinner time, as usual, was always loud with excited chatters of her little cousin, Daisy

The dinner time, as usual, was always loud with excited chatters of her little cousin, Daisy. Her aunt talked about her busy day and mischiefs of Daisy, and Tina was also asked about her experience at the school. While Tina gossiped about it, she made sure to avoid the embarrassing parts- there was no need of sharing that anyway. But throughout the time, the thoughts of TinyTANs had not left her mind at all. She talked, listened to her aunt and her cousin, but still all she was thinking of was about them. She had made up her mind that it had been her imaginations when she was at school, all until it was proved otherwise.

But was it for real? And what were they? Something magical? Supernatural? Or paranormal?? But they did not seem to be spooky or frightening at all.... whatever or whoever they were, they seemed to be nice and eager to be friendly. Whatever they were, were they alive? Did they have a fixed lifespan like humans or any other creatures? Perhaps so... What was actually interesting was that they could talk like humans, and even understood and spoke her language. Weird. So they had similarities with men... except their unique sizes, the physical features looked same as well. Were they just dwarfed naturally??

As she finished her dinner and sipped water from her glass, she realized it was time to go back to her room and meet them again. On one side, Tina could not wait to go back to her room and see them again; on the other hand, she just wished to delay it for as long as she could manage- for she did not know what to say or do with them. Tina eyed Aunt Cass who had started to take the empty dishes into the sink, and then followed after her to assist. But finally when Tina was done with the dishes, she found herself to be nearly running up the stairs to her room. She paused briefly just before grabbing the door knob. She did not wish to startle or intimidate them by making a sudden appearance.

Just as she squeezed the doorknob, a thought occurred to her. What if she did not find them again? What if....it was really some imaginations of hers? Even though they barely had started to get to know each other, the thought somehow made her feel gloomy. Tina pushed the door open slowly and gently, then looked around in her room that surely felt undisturbed by anyone else's presence. The light was still lit as she had left it for them, surely it was not nice to switch off the lights with occupants in the room; although if she was caught by her aunt, she might had to lie about forgetting to switch it off. Tina cautiously stepped in, then closed the door behind her.