𝟬.𝟮 | 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚_𝟬𝟬𝟮

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 — 𝟎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 — 𝟎. 𝟐
maybe she is
just like you !  

 𝟐❛  maybe she is     just like you !   ❜

REC   .   .   .

"Here we are........" the whisper diminished into the silence persisting in the house.

The TinyTAN looked up at the doorknob high above them, pausing on their tracks before the door of Tina's room, their arms still carrying the camera over their heads. Unlike Daisy's room, the door to Tina's room was closed. All of them frowned and exchanged their glances, huffing; their mission could not be forfeited like this.

"We're not stopping, right?" Jungkook looked at RM with gloomy expression; they could still give it a try if his hyungs agreed.

"Ha! We're TinyTAN!! We'll not be stopped!" chanted Jin. V agreed nodding vigorously.

RM looked at each of their faces, "Let's climb on each other and we can surely reach the knob."

J-hope gulped, staring at the unreachable doorknob, as a sweatdrop strolled down the side of his face. This was not going to be good....

"Jungkook should be at the bottom, he's the strongest and can carry all of us easily...." mumbled Jimin.

"What? No! I'm going for the door knob and nobody stopping me," said Jungkook and slammed his hand on his chest.

"Well nobody would like to take that position at will anyway," whispered Jin, then added quickly, "Then I'll stay at the bottom and can carry you all. Done."

"Then— then I'll be on Jin—" J-hope mumbled but in vain; others were already declaring their positions without hearing his feeble voice.

"I'll be on Suga!" announced V raising his arms excitedly, looking at Suga for approval and to his joy, Suga did not reject him, although he received eye-rolls from Jimin and Jin.