Chapter Four

**Hailey’s P.O.V.**

Brrr. it’s freezing in here! How wasn’t Harry cold already? He even gave me his sweater! Compared to the boy I was dating in L.A., I’m pretty sure Harry has done kinder gestures for me in a day than he has in months. “Are the paps gone yet Harry?” I whispered as quietly as I could. “Nope! Not completely at least.” Harry whispered back.

**Harry’s P.O.V.**

Whoops. I lied. The paps had gone away 10 minutes ago, it’s just that I absolutely adore the position I’m in right now! It may be my only chance to be this close to Hailey… ever. She’s absolutely flawless. I’m lucky she hasn’t shoved me away already; she definitely has a boyfriend… who wouldn’t want to make her theirs? “I think they’re gone now.” I mumbled tiredly into Hailey’s shoulder. It’s not that I wanted to go; it’s just that if we stay in in this freezing bathroom for any longer she might catch a cold. “I can’t move I’m so cold!” Hailey stated. She was obviously kidding since she was moving perfectly fine, but I took this chance and lifted her up over my shoulders.

“Harry!” she screamed while roughly patting my back. “Let me down now!” I ran to the car and placed her on the car seat. “As you wish, m’lady.” I joked then ran to the driver’s seat of the car and climbed in. “Are you still cold love? I can turn up the heating if you like…?” I observed while pushing my foot on the car pedal and heading towards my apartment, which was a 15 minutes drive. “Don’t worry, 'I'm fine now.” She said then turned up the radio.

“I know you’ve never loved the sound of your voice on tape; you never want to know how much you weigh. You still have to squeeze into your jeans, but you’re perfect to me.” Just my luck! I’ve met one girl who likes me for me, without knowing about One Direction- sniff. I looked over during the stoplight and saw a tear escape Hailey’s eye. “This song is truly-“ She abruptly stopped after realizing what I was doing. I wiped her tear away with my thumb, and then I focused back on the road. “Thanks…” she mumbled shakily.

“We’re he-“ I shouted 10 minutes later in the underground parking lot of out flat, then stopped because I saw Hailey sleeping. She looked so angelic, like she had no care in the world. I didn’t want to wake her up, so I picked her up bridal style for the second time that day and walked three flights of stairs to my apartment. Working out really pays off!

I unlocked the apartment and laid her down in my bed under the covers after taking her shoes off. She immediately brought the duvet to her chin and started softly snoring. I lightly chuckled and then decided I was getting tired too so I stripped off my shirt and pants, but kept my underwear on just for the sake of Hailey. “What am I doing?” I thought to myself. “I met a girl today and now she’s currently laying on MY bed. She may be a serial killer, Harry… a serial killer? Hailey? Nah… well what else could I have done? Left her sleeping on the floor of the parking lot? I shot a quick text to the boys and Paul that I was safe at home then fell into an extremely deep sleep.

---------- Author's Note ---------

heyyy readers! remember to vote for one direction for the People's Choice Awards here: http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/vote/votenow.jsp

any suggestions? comment below!  

xxxxxxxxxxx Bea