Chapter Five

** Hailey’s P.O.V. **

Mmm… I woke up to the scrumptious smell of chocolate brownies and bacon filling my nostrils. I stood up, not bothering to check my reflection in the mirror. The only thing on my mind was the bacon. Once I arrived to where the smell was coming from, I got wide-eyed. Harry? Why is Harry here- “Good morning love.” Harry cheerfully spoke in his perfect British accent. How can he look this good in the morning?  “Good morning handsome!” I babbled while staring at his abs. 10 seconds later I realized what I just did and said… another embarrassing situation to add to my list… yay. I got really red, turned around; face palmed myself then turned back around… talk about awkward.

  “Sorry?” I tried. “No worries love!” he calmly spoke back. Great! Now he thinks I’m fat, ugly, AND weird. “Just sit down and enjoy this.”  With that I sat down and started gulping down the brownie. “I didn’t imagine you as the guy who would be a great cook.” Wow Harry’s literally good at everything. His personality, his curls, his eyes, and his dimples- “The boys are coming over in 5.” Harry informed me. “The boys?” I questioned while still chewing on my brownie. I’m so attractive today I swear… “The guys you saw yesterday before we err, drove away in the van. Their names are Niall, Louis, Zayn and Liam.”

With that I quickly ran to the bathroom I had spotted earlier. Then I remembered that my bags are still in the van… “I put your stuff in my bedroom!” Harry spoke nearly reading my mind. “Thank you so much!” I quickly mumbled while grabbing my toiletries. 4 minutes later (record time) I was completely done getting dressed and cleaned up. I’m wearing light-wash skinny jeans, black Converse and a dark purple loose sweatshirt with my dark wavy hair loose around my shoulders. Running to the kitchen I ate the last bite of my brownie and put my plate and Harry’s in the dishwasher. Knock knock. Harry beat me to the door and welcomed the boys in. They all stood in a line where I could see them and weirdly but politely introduced them selves. “Hi, I’m Niall!” said the very Irish boy. “Hey, I’m Liam!” said another British accent.

“I’m Louis!” cheerfully spoke a boy emphasizing ‘I’m Louis’. Wow he had really piercing blue eyes!  He didn’t give me a handshake like all of the other boys did though… he went straight for a suffocating hug. After 30 seconds I finally spoke “I... cant… b-breathe…” I stuttered. “Man, stop.” Harry’s deep voice spoke while pushing Louis away. I didn’t know he had a protective side… Somehow that makes him even more attractive. “Zayn.” Said another boy clearly bored holding his hand out for me to shake. “Cheer up buttercup!” I exclaimed and brought him in for a bone-crushing hug. “Mmm you smell nice!” I complimented him. One hand started tickling just above my hip and one under my armpit. By the way, I am probably the most ticklish person on this planet. I immediately erupted in a fit of giggles “Dwaa-a st-st-aaaaaopp” was the only sound I could get out from my mouth. It’s hard to talk while your being tickled, okay? Don't judge. 

**Harry’s P.O.V.**

Here I was standing behind Hailey getting tickled by Zayn. Why am I so jealous? I shouldn’t be… “Oww!” I mumbled because someone pulled my arm. The person was leading me upstairs. “Harry, are you okay?” Louis spoke actually sounding worried. “Yeah… why?” I replied a bit shakily. “Well I don’t know, you tell me. You’re sweating, your fists are clenched and you just look like you’re going to kill someone. There, go clean up. I’ll be downstairs.” Louis told me before shoving me into the bathroom.

**Louis’ P.O.V. **

Well someone has a crush… I wouldn’t blame him. The girl is gorgeous and really nice. We sat there on the couch for ten minutes, just getting to know each other better. Harry then came out of the kitchen holding an empty glass bottle. “Truth or dare anyone?” The cheeky Cheshire boy said.

---------- Author’s Note ----------

hey readers!  hope you enjoyed this short chapter… sorry if it sucks haha :3

vote and comment your suggestions/observations! <3

chapter six will be up in the next couple days... sorry, i've been really busy with school lately!

xxxxx Bea