Upstairs...

It's been a week since we found our Lilly in the ally, she looked a lot different. Her usual blue-green eyes had turned into a hardened swampy color. Her beautiful blonde hair had become greasy and tangled, he changed her.

I was sitting in a very uncomfortable hospital chair to see how her surgery went. Tim Shepard had punched her nose so hard it had broken and needed surgery to reconstruct it. Steve beat Tim to a pulp as well as dally, it was hard to watch.

I drifted off to sleep to the sounds of hospital beeps and the sounds of whispering guests.

Within a half of hour I woke up to Soda shaking my shoulders,

"Lil can take visitors."

Soda helps me off the terrible chair and walks with me to room 356. Lilly was laying there helpless and droopy smiling all goofy.

"Hi, you two look very cute together today." shoot, she didn't know we broke up. I honestly didn't feel like telling her either.

"Thanks." we say at the same time. I turn to Soda and he looks down and smiles. After nearly a half an hour of talking we have to go and see the gang.

A short middle aged nurse is going through papers right outside Lilly's room.

"Your babies are gonna be cute." I bust out laughing and Sodas face got red all over, oops. I felt kind of bad, Soda still really liked me but I didn't know how I felt about him all I know is that is something.

"Kacey, do you wanna go to Bucks tonight. I kinda wanna discuss our whole situation."

"There isn't a whole lot to discuss, but okay."

********************

I sat at the bar waiting for Sodapop drinking a few beers while I waited.

One
Two
Three
Soda came and sat next to me,

"You still seeing Sandy?"

"No, she cheated again." after awhile Soda starts to drink, which isn't like him at all he gets drunk on life.

One more beer and I get dizzy and Sodas a little blurry, all I remember is going upstairs with someone.

/////////////////////////////////////

Hiya! Thanks for reading! Who do you think Kacey *cough cough* I mean Kadence went upstairs with? Love ya!