𝟐𝟒. 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

"STELLA!!" i hear a familiar voice scream and i turn around to see malina.

"MALINA!!" i yell.

when we get close enough to each other we have one of the cliche ibf hugs where we jump onto each other then fall to the ground.

"oh my god you're ten times prettier in person!" i say as i cup her cheeks.

"ugh i love you so much," malina says.

"wanna go to a cafe or something?" i ask her.

"yea! i know the cutest place just a few blocks away," malina tells me.

i grab her hand and we start walking.

"so what brings you to new york?" malina asks.

"i come here to visit my aunt every summer right before school starts," i explain.

"oh cool and when you see your aunt next thank her for living in new york for me," malina jokes.

"trust me i already did," i say.

"so how long do i have with you?" malina asks.

"well i'm here for a week and a half but i have to spend some time with my aunt so you have like a week," i tell her.

"aww i wish you could stay longer but a week is enough time," malina says, "oh we're here!"

i look up and there is a cafe with a beautiful exterior as well as interior full of plants and colorful decor. it reminds me of a small cafe i go to with ana in san francisco when we get enough energy to drive there.

"it's beautiful," i say in awe.

"i know! now let's go sit down," malina says while pulling me to a booth.