𝟒𝟒. 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦

liked by _asoueana, and 8,409 othersstellalovesmali hey everyone! i know i've been very mia recently and i apologize for that but my time away from this account has made me realize that this chapter of my life has come to an end and it is finally ...

stellalovesmali hey everyone! i know i've been very mia recently and i apologize for that but my time away from this account has made me realize that this chapter of my life has come to an end and it is finally time for me to leave. i'm so grateful for all of the friends i have made because of this account and all of the love and support that i have received but it's time to say goodbye!

comments:

user1: aw i'll miss you!
> stellalovesmali: i'll miss you too babe! keep in touch though!

user2: as long as you're happy that's all that matters!

view 74 more comments...

liked by stellalovesmali, and 7,945 others_asoueana hi loves! some of you may or may not have seen stella's post about leaving her account and i wanted to come on here and say that unfortunately i will be doing the same

_asoueana hi loves! some of you may or may not have seen stella's post about leaving her account and i wanted to come on here and say that unfortunately i will be doing the same. this account has been such an important part of my life and has provided me with so much joy over the years but i feel that it's had it's run and i can now move on. i am at a point in my life where i want to focus more on my personal life than a fan account but thank you to all of the people who have supported me and made this journey so enjoyable, stay in touch!

comments:

user1: oh no you're leaving too?!
> _asoueana: yea sorry bubs :(

stellalovesmali: <333

user2: im so glad that you are doing this rather than trying to maintain an account that you're no longer interested in, i'll miss you though!
> _asoueana: awe thank you!

view 68 more comments...