Chapter 5 "What?!?!"

POV Ty Lee

I woke up with my arm wrapping around Azula's waist. I pulled away suddenly out of confusion. Oh shoot Azula please don't wake up...

"Lee Lee what time is it?" Azula said tiredly.
"It's early. I'm sorry Azula." Ty Lee said quietly.
"Well I'm awake now. So it's okay." Azula said as she stretched her arms up.
"Zula shouldn't we talk about last night?" Ty Lee asked wide eyed.
"After coffee." Azula said standing up heading toward the kitchen.
"Okay..." Ty Lee said following Azula.

They made their coffee quietly enough to not wake Mai. They proceeded to go to the couch with the cups of warm coffee in their hands.

"So.. Zula... Can we talk now?" Ty Lee asked quietly.
"Of course." Azula said softly.
"Umm... Well... Azula...  You see... I have... Liked... You for a really long time.. More than friends like each other. I really want to be more than we are now... But I'm scared Zula.. I don't want to lose you again." Ty Lee said holding one of her hands behind her neck.
Azula was quiet for a minute before taking Ty Lee's hand from her neck.
"I don't know what will happen Lee Lee. But what I know for a fact is that you are the only person who has ever shown me care. True care. I won't even think of leaving that. Even if you and I end up being better as friends. But we could be the best couple ever. We don't know if we don't try." Azula said with a grin on her face seeing Ty Lee blush.
"Wow... Azula... I'd love to try that. But you have to pinky promise that you won't leave if we don't work." She said doe eyed.
Azula's eyes rolled before holding her pinky out.
"I promise. So... Date... You... Me... Tonight? I think that Mai is seeing ZuZu tonight... So we will have the house to ourselves. And I can cook." Azula said grinning wildly.
"That sounds great Zula." Ty Lee responded.

The two sat on the couch drinking their coffee. When they were done they put their cups into the sink. Azula went into the shower and Ty Lee went to her room to get dressed.

Ten minutes later

POV Azula

I reached to the towel hangers for my towel. Before realizing I forgot one. This is so EMBARRASSING. I have never done this. It must be from the excitement from our date. I walked to the bathroom door and cracked it lightly.

"Lee Lee." She whisper yelled.
Ty Lee was confused. So she went down the hall and saw Azula signaling her to go to her.
"What's up Azula? Why aren't you dressed yet?" Ty Lee asked.
"I... Forgot a towel... Can you bring me one please." Azula admitted.
Ty Lee giggled and walked to the linen closet and gave Azula her towel.
"Here silly." She said giggling even more. Azula just stared at her until she stopped giggling. Ty Lee then went back to her room and laughed in there.

POV Azula

So ridiculous. She already has me distracted. But we are going on a date. That is crazy. 

Azula finished getting dressed and went to go hang out with Ty Lee.

"Hey Lee Lee." Azula grumbled
Ty Lee giggled a little bit softly.
"Hi Zula." She said slyly.
"Can you please never speak of that to anyone ever again?" Azula said almost desperately.
Ty Lee looked up in thought then had a very clever grin.
"So long as I get a kiss by the end of our date." She said in a smart ass tone.
"I think I can arrange that." Azula responded.

The two decided that they should stay in separate rooms until their date. Ty Lee took her make up and clothes to Mai's room and they hung out in there for the day. Which meant Azula stayed in Ty Lee's room.
As the afternoon began to turn evening Azula decided to begin making dinner.

POV Azula

Hmmm... What should I prepare for dinner tonight? Well... Ty Lee loves dumplings and those aren't hard at all... I know very little about cooking and even I can do dumplings. Dumplings and soup. Yeah that sounds good. While I do that I can probably make a very quick trip to the market for mochi.

Azula fixed up the dumplings and soup with just enough time to run to the market. As she was grabbing a bit of money Mai came out of her room to go see Zuko.

"You look like you are leaving." Mai said.
"Come here. I'm just running down to the market for some mochi. Lee Lee prefers strawberry correct?" Azula whispered so Ty Lee wouldn't hear.
"Yeah. Well you look nice and it smells great." Mai said grabbing her bag.
"Have fun with ZuZu." Azula said in a mocking tone.
Mai rolled her eyes and left.

Five minutes later

Azula came back with the mochi and put it into the freezer. She ran to the bathroom to check her hair and make up. She then knocked on Mai's door and told Ty Lee everything was ready.

Azula went into the dining room and stood at a chair excitedly waiting for Ty Lee.

"Wow Zula it smells gre- You look beautiful." Ty Lee said her mouth open slightly.
"So do you." Azula said tilting her head a bit and smiling.

Azula pulled out the chair for Ty Lee and pushed it in. She went around to the other side of the table. They sat in silence for a minute.

"Azula dinner is great. You know I loovvveee dumplings." She said happily.
"I know. They are your favorites." Azula stated confidently.
"Yep!" She responded happily.
"You are amazing you know?" Azula said smiling.
"Thank you Zula! I think you are amazing to. I love your aura. It's really pink!" Ty Lee said gleefully.

The two finished their dinner and Azula rinsed their dishes. She then went into the freezer and grabed the mochi.

"I have your favorite." Azula said handing the mochi to Ty Lee.
"Strawberry! Thank you Azula!" Ty Lee said excitedly.
"Of course." Azula responded.

The girls ate the dough wrapped ice cream curled up on the sofa.

Azula had Ty Lee laying in her arms.

Ty Lee looked up and grinned happily.
"So how about that kiss that was arranged?" She said.
"Oh right." Azula said pretending she forgot.

Azula took the mochi from Ty Lee's hands set it on the coffee table. She then cupped the rosy cheeked girl's face and kissed her softly but passionately.

A/N: So I'm thinking of writing smut for this fan fiction so for that reason the characters are aged up to their early twenties.