Chapter 6 "Woah"

A/N I am fore warning that there will be smut in this chapter. If you don't want to read that part I will be putting when it starts and stops.

      Continuation of last chapter
   They kissed for a while before Azula pulled back and put her thumb on Ty Lee's bottom lip. Ty Lee smiled. She leaned in to kiss Azula again now straddling her. Azula hummed because she wasn't expecting it. Azula pulled back a little.
   "Lets go to your room." Azula said not knowing how far this was going to go.
    "Okay." Ty Lee said kissing her again. Azula carried the smaller girl to the room. Ty Lee was still on top of Azula.
                   Smut scene starts
Ty Lee then started to kiss down toward Azula's collarbone. Azula moaned lightly. She was not expecting this from Ty Lee. The shorter girl looked at Azula as she put her fingers underneath Azula's shirt to take it off. Azula simply nodded and lifted her arms. Ty Lee threw the shirt on the floor along with hers. They both started to undress. Items of clothing being sprawled across the room. Ty Lee blushed a little seeing Azula. She picked up where she left off though. Kissing Azula's collarbone moving down to her chest. Ty Lee pinched one of Azula's nipples lightly. Sucking and biting the other lightly. Azula moaned softly. Ty Lee smirked. Stopping abruptly to kiss Azula again. Azula began to get needy.
   "Lee Lee please don't be such a tease." She whined.
    Ty Lee fake pouted.
"But it's just so much fun Zula."
Azula groaned.
"I suppose I have teased you enough." Ty Lee said kissing down to her thighs. Azula suddenly straddling Ty Lee's face. Ty Lee started to suck lightly on Azula's clit. Azula moaned out.
Ty Lee started to lick quickly. Azula grinding onto Ty Lee's tounge. She started to moan uncontrollably.
"Fuckk!!" Azula exclaimed.
"Are you close?" Ty Lee asked with a smirk.
"Mm hmm" was all that Azula could muster to say. Ty Lee suddenly stopped.
Azula groaned at this loss of sensation.
"What the hell? Why did yo- Ahhhh!" Unable to finish her sentence, Ty Lee suddenly flipped Azula over and stuck two of her fingers into Azula.
"Like I said Zula, I like to tease you. It's fun." Ty Lee said snarkily.
Azula moaned even louder than before. Getting close again. Ty Lee then stopping once more.
"If you would like to cum.. You have to beg." Ty Lee said demandingly.
"As if I am that desperate." Azula spat.
"Fine. You don't get to cum then." She said getting off of the bed.
"Ugh.. Lee Lee please. You can't just leave me like this." Azula whined.
"Hmm... So... You are that desperate. Well... Since you had so much attitude you have to beg me some more." Ty Lee said returning to the bed.
"Mmmm... Pleaaasssee let me cum please. I won't give you any more attitude." Azula said desperately.
"Better." Ty Lee said.
She suddenly put three fingers in Azula and began sucking her clit harder than she ever had thus far.
Azula moaned practically screaming at this point.
"I'm... I'm gonna- Mmmmmm- I'm gonna cum please don't stop." She said stumbling over each word.
"Fuuuuuuucccckkkk!" She screamed as she came.
Ty Lee helped her ride out her high before pulling her fingers out and cleaning herself off. She collapsed next to Azula.
                 Smut scene is over
They both just laid there for a minute realizing what just happened.
"Lee Lee..." Azula said somewhat meekly.
"Yeah. Is everything okay?" Ty Lee said worrying that maybe they went a little bit too fast.
"Yeah. No its nothing bad. I... Its just... I never... Umm.. Have done that before." She said quietly.
"Oh... Zula... Are you okay that it was me?" She asked sitting up facing Azula.
"Of course. Lee Lee I trust you more than anyone else in this god awful world." Azula said with a smile.
Ty Lee kissed Azula on the cheek. Then laid back down next to her.

The next morning Mai returned to a very quite house. She saw all of the dishes in the sink and that nothing was picked up. She was kind of confused. She went to go see if maybe Ty Lee and Azula just slept in. She opened the door before shutting it suddenly after. She saw all of the clothes scattered across the room.
"Woah. Just... Woah. Never thought Ty Lee was the do it on the first date type of girl." She said shocked.

The sound of the door closing woke Ty Lee up suddenly. She got out of the bed quietly to not wake Azula. She threw on Azula's shirt and the bottoms she wore the night before. She walked into the hallway to find an utterly shocked Mai.

"Hey." Ty Lee said awkwardly.
"I'm so sorry. I should have knocked. So... The date went well i assume." Mai said trying to lighten the mood.
Ty Lee started to twirl her hair.
"One could say that... Yes."
Mai just laughed. She grabbed a towel from the linen closet.
"Well love bird I am going to take a shower now." Mai said giggling.
"Shush. Go take a shower dummy." Ty Lee said defensively.

Azula woke up to the sound of the kettle whistling. Not knowing Mai was back Azula walked out of the room buck naked to go get some tea. She then got to the living room to see that Mai was the one boiling the water. She of course freaked out running full speed back to the room.
Mai stood there jaw dropped. Ty Lee who was doing her hair in the bathroom heard all of the noise and came out to the kitchen to see Mai more stunned than earlier that morning.
"What?!" Ty Lee asked.
"Umm... I... I.. Just saw... Azula. Um... She... Was not... Well was not... Dressed." Mai said.
"Oh... Oh no." Ty Lee said.

Azula quickly was getting dressed as Ty Lee opened the door.
"Oh my god. Mai saw me... Naked.. She knows now. Great." Azula huffed.
"Dont worry. And she knew before that. She saw that the house was messy and came in here to check on us." Ty Lee said.
"Oh jeez... This is humiliating on so many levels." Azula said.
"Did you guys like completely forget that we used to get changed in front of each other all the time?" Ty Lee said wondering what the big deal was.
"We were kids. We didn't have boobs." Azula said putting on Ty Lee's shirt.
"So.. You are beautiful. It's fine." Ty Lee said.
"Hmm. Thank you." Azula said with a smile.

"Okay... Am i going to see anything more today?" Mai questioned.
"No. Im so sorry. I did not know you were here." Azula said still embarrassed.
"Its fine. I've seen worse." Mai replied.

A/N: I know it has been a minute since I updated this story. Long story short school is kicking my ass right now. So i might not be able to update super quickly. Also sorry if the smut sucked. I don't usually write it.