Team Valiant is back!

Hi! So I am continuing from where I left off in my last book. By the way the girl in the top is Silvia/ silveny.

Silvia POV

Sophie truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth," She replied.

"How do you fell about Silveny" I asked.

"Silveny? H-how do you know about her?" Sophie asked back.

" well... umm.. you see.. I kinda work for the black swan," I lied.

"Wait really? So you know a lot about us?" Biana asked.

"Yeah but I was always curious about silveny because well.. our names are similar and I have never seen her," I replied.

"Your right! I really like silveny, she is really nice and helping. Besides... she is the first alicorn I met! But... I think she likes Keefe a bit more," Sophie replied.

"Come on foster! Don't blame her everyone is like that's even you!" Keefe explained he said leaning close to sophie.

"Maybe... but you know I think someone else is on top of you....," Sophie said with an evil grin.

"Foster.. don't you dare say that agin. My tiny little heart will be crushed," He replied as everyone laughed. Sophie was just about ask her truth or dare when someone rang the door bell. "I'll go get it,"Sophie replied as she rushed towards the door. I caught up to her to find Wylie and Stina at the door.

Sophie POV

"Oh hey Stina and Wylie! What brings you here?" I asked. They hadn't visited me in along time, that is since the Neverseen were locked up. "Hey sophie! How are things going with you and your boyfriend? Oh hi your the new girl right?" Stina asked Silvia.

"I am fine.. him too. And this is Silvia she is staying over we just learned that she works for the blackswan!" I replied as Silvia nodded. 

"We actually came here with news," Wylie replied glancing at Stina.

"News? What kind?" I asked knowing I wouldn't like it either way.

"Team Valiant is back," Stina replied smirking.

"What?! Why would Team valiant be back?" I asked, confused. Soon Wylie and Stina we're sitting on the floor in my bed explaining everything.

"It seems the neverseen have escaped," Wylie explained. There were angry reactions from everyone, but I stayed quite. I couldn't believe my ears! They escaped? How could they do that? Even with a million other questions raising my mind I decided to ask the necessary ones first. "What is the council going to do about it?" I asked.

"The council wanted us to call you and the others for a meeting.. which only includes the team valiant members," Stina replied. I looked at Keefe, tam, Fitz, and Marella as they rolled their eyes, since they are not part of team valiant even Linh wasn't but she didn't show her disappointment. "But they want us to bring Marella and Linh maybe as new members. Anyways we are leaving just make sure to come in 20 minutes," Wylie said as he leaped away. 

"Great! Now 2 people have to hide secrets from me," Tam replied not liking Linh joining team valiant one bit. "Come one brother.. I won't keep lot's of secrets from you..," Linh replied sweetly.

"Me too..," Biana replied as they both hugged tam.

"You guys realize the same goes for me right? Linh is my girlfriend and Biana is my sister? Guys?" Fitz asked tying to get attention but no one seemed to give him attention. Dex and Marella were chatting happily how they won't need to keep secrets and they have more time together, seeing them reminded me of Keefe who had kept quiet which is very unusual for him.

"Hey you okay?" I asked sitting down next to him.

"Sure why won't I be? My girlfriend who already keeps secrets keeps more and the council still doesn't trust me into their team. They think I would join they other side.. because of my stupid mistake. And now mommy dearest is out in the open doing who knows what! And the worst is... I.. I can't always be with you so I can't protect you," He replied sadly.

"Oh Keefe... I will never keep secrets from you.. well I might have to but I will tell you if it's about your mother or if it's anything about you. And it isn't that the council doesn't trust you.. some might not trust you but if they let all of you join then team valiant won't be different from the team blackswan has, and besides I will trust you no matter what. About your mom.. we defeated her once and we will defeat her again and this time we are stronger okay? And about protecting me.. I know you will always do it no matter how far away I am and I want to do the same for you okay? So.. please don't hide your emotions.. tell me alright? It's okay for you to tell me," I replied.

"Alright.. I love you,"He said as he took my hand in his.

"I love you too," I replied resting my head on his shoulder.

"Are you done love birds?" Biana asked as I blushed slightly. Even after all these years I never stopped blushing. "Be back soon," I waved to Keefe as I, Biana, dex, Marella, and Linh light leaped away. 

Sorry for the short chapter. In the next chapter you will find out more about how the neverseen escaped and the things the council and blackswan is doing. You might also find a new team rising.. but please tell me how you think the neverseen escaped and the best part in this chapter! Until next time!