Chapter 1

I reply to her saying I will meet her there in half an hour and I grab my warmest clothes and head to the bathroom to have a shower to help me wake up and warm my cold body. After my shower I put on (the outfit at the top of this chapter). And leave my golden blond hair hanging down my back as I slip into my black animal friendly made Ugg boots (that can be worn outside). I walk down stairs and grab my house keys that are on my kitchen table and I see a note on the fridge so I read it. Hey baby angel I'm out getting some groceries and Christmas presents in town here's some money to treat yourself (Annie told me about her wanting you guys to go to the shopping centre today) love from mum xoxo. I see a $50 note sticky taped to the fridge next to the letter my mum left me. I gently peel it off the fridge and put the sticky tape in the bin nearby, I put the money into my wallet (not all girls like using purses). I grab my backpack and stuff my phone and wallet into the small compartment at the front. I open the front door and lock it behind me, shoving my hands into my pockets as I turn around. I walk to the shopping centre which is about 5 minutes away and into the food court. I lean against a wall and wait for Annie. 2 minutes later I hear a loud squeal and am tackled thankfully the wall stopped me from being knocked to the ground. It was Annie that tackled me as she grins at me sheepishly and says "hi Emily" I roll my eyes at her immature behavior and grin back at her. I look around and notice all the eyes of people watching us humorously. I look back at Annie and say, "Annie you know not to do that in public It draws too much attention". She looks around and then looks back at me "sorry Emily" she says as she bows her head in shame and her brown hair falls around her face. I look to my right and see a Chinese food store "why don't we go and get some Chinese food I know you love their food just as much as me" I say to her. Annie quickly looks in the direction of the said Chinese place and looks back at me with a beaming grin "sure let's go" she says. We both run over their eager to have the glorious food. We sit down in a booth and pick up the menus to have a look at what there is to eat. I scan my menu and see teriyaki chicken with udon noodles and creamy mayonnaise. I smile at the thought of eating it and I place my menu back down looking up to see that Annie has done the same. The waiter comes over and asks us what we would like to eat, and we place our orders me getting the teriyaki chicken and Annie getting the fried rice and sweet and sour pork. 

I finally posted chapter 1 of this book I'm so happy and thank you for all your support my wonderful readers and don't forget when life give you lemons you squeeze it back into their eyes Haha.