Chapter 2

Time Skip-

After we finished eating, we decided to walk to the park and talk while looking at the scenery. When we arrive at the park, we see a horrible sight that I will never forget. A blue ball rolls onto the road and a little brown-haired girl about the age of 5 came running out after it. Me and Annie stare in shock a car was about to hit her and didn't have enough time to slow down to avoid her. The driver's face was filled with horror and after the girl grabbed her ball, she saw the car coming towards her and started to cry. I noticed some other people other than us, and the driver saw what was about to happen. I see a brown-haired woman about 25 years old who was crying and clutching at her hair she must be the little girl's mother. She was struggling in what looked like her female friend's grip as she tried to get too her child. 

I understood that if she went to save her child the force of the car would most likely kill her, and that's why her friend is holding her back. I can't just stand by and watch this happen otherwise I will never forgive myself  I say in my mind. I run out on the road quickly before Annie can stop me and I gently push the girl away safely to the sidewalk. I turn to face the car and squeeze my eyes shut. A second later I am hit by the car and go flying through the air briefly, then my body slams back down onto the ground. I black in and out of consciousness but then I hear someone calling my name. I open my eyes to see Annie with tears in her eyes. I wince as the pain hits me full force and I try to smile at Annie to give her a little reassurance, but it just comes out as a grimace. 

"Why did you go and have to do that you silly girl" she says as she begins to sob. I feel my body grow cold and realize the ambulance won't get to me in time, so I use the energy I have left to talk to Annie. "I did it because it was the right thing to do.... I'm sorry that we didn't get to finish spending our day together" I tell her with a watery smile. Annie sniffles as she gives me a small smile "I'm glad I got an awesome friend like you.... I love you Emily"  she hugs me closer to her. "I love you too Annie"  I say as I close my eyes, I struggle to keep myself alive but then realize that my body is too damaged to fix so I relax and let my heart slow to a stop.

And chapter 2 is done woohoo I am on a roll guy's and don't forget when life gives you lemons you squeeze it back into their eyes Haha.