.

More quotes cause I'm not okay.

When I'm hurt I shut down.I turn into a total bitch,I shut off my emotions,I act differently towards everything and everyone,and i hate it!

When my mom asks what's wrong I just say "I'm tired" because I dont have the heart to tell the woman who gave me life that I dont want to live it anymore.

I'm not ignoring you,im just sad.

Parents will ruin their relationship with their children,just because they dont want to say sorry and admit that they were wrong.

I care.that's the entire fucking problem.

One of the biggest pains is sitting infront of the mirror with a tear stained face and wondering what's wrong with you,then breaking down all over again.

You lost interest in me.you dont need to keep texting me.you'll be fine without me.I love you.

It hurts,okay!it fucking hurts when they call you the wrong name,and they call you she.I am not "HER." that's not who I fucking am,stop!its not funny,its not "just a joke",Your hurting me!your fucking hurting me!your hurting me...

I'm sorry for being me.

Being asked "why are you sad,theyre so much to be happy about!" Is like being asked "why do you have athsma,theirs so much air!"

Just let me do what I fucking want!I dont want to follow all these stupid rules!let me out let me out let me out!please

Its getting harder to hide

I want you to know,but I dont want to tell you.

I just wanna run far,far, away.no,I dont have a very good reason,but it'd be nice to get away.

It will be very hard to save me from myself

Wow.you didnt even try to save me at all.

Actually,I didnt change.I grew up.

Game over.I lose.

Mommy I can't do this anymore

You tried to break me,and I still ask you how your day was.

Just get rid of me already

It's okay.scream into your pillow,play the sad songs,cry,cry,cry until you have to catch your breath.then tilt your head up,and place the crown back on your head.