Hers

about a week later nothing much else had happened. carol just got mad at me once for leaving a slipper in the middle of the room and she tripped on it. other than that id been staying out of trouble.
i scan the main area, a tray of barely edible food in my hands. i find an empty table and make my way towards it, ignoring the table housing those big glasses. ive been keeping to myself.
before i can reach the table however, i feel a tap on my shoulder.
"hey cookie, come sit with us"
turning to my left i see a girl with waist length dark brown hair and a smile.
i look over at the table shes gesturing at seeing some friendly faces. well... more friendly than most here.
i give the girl a small smile and follow her to the table, sitting next to her and a girl with a big afro.
they all smile at me as i sit.
"im sanchez, thats wylde and thats wang." she says, pointing at the girl with short black hair and glasses opposite me.
"(l/n)" i say with a small smile, poking my food around my tray as they start talking.
"youre the one who beat that bitch up arent you"
i turn to look at sanchez, the smile leaving my face.
"yeah... i dont wanna talk about it"
"were glad you did, that pendeja was so irritating" she says, wang agreeing with her.
"mhmm always opening her big mouth. she had if coming"
a smirk finds its way onto my face, glad she was getting the hate she deserved.
"arent you sharing a cell with carol?" wylde asks. i nod.
"yeah is she the big boss around here or something"
they all look at each other before sanchez  speaks up.
"she runs this block. her sister barb runs d block. theyre starting some sort of gang war in here over some story, thats how much they hate each other."
i roll my eyes and laugh.
"thats a bit childish dont you think"
wang shushes me and looks around her shoulder at carols table before turning back to me.
"you dont wanna be saying shit like that. shes got everyone in this place working for her."
i look over at carol and see her whispering in someones ear.
"yeah well i aint scared of her. what did she even do?"
they all look at me wide eyed.
"i admire your courage but you aint gonna last long" says wylde.
"her and her sister are the little debbie murderers"
my eyes widen in realisation
"that was them?" i say in shock.
id heard about that on the news. little did i know id be sharing a cell with one of them in prison.
"mhmm. you better be careful sweetcheeks. i wouldnt wanna see you get hurt" says sanchez, her hand landing on my thigh as she leans closer.
i look down at her hand as it moves up my thigh then up at her face.
she bites her lip as she looks me up and down
"not often someone as fine as you finds her way in here"
i blush and look away, staring down at my food. she chuckles and uses her other hand to brush my hair out of my face.
"god sanchez youre such a fucking flirt" says wylde, rolling her eyes.
i glance over wangs shoulder, my eyes widening when i see carol glaring right at me, a rage sparking behind her eyes.
i gulp and look back down at sanchezs hand getting uncomfortably comfortable between my thighs.
looking back at carol i see her marching over to the table.
sanchez is still watching the blush on my cheeks and doesnt notice the danger.
"um sanchez you might wanna stop that" says wylde, looking like she might shit her pants at any moment.
suddenly carols hands loudly slam on the metal table.
"the fuck do you think youre doing" she says, glaring at the two of us.
sanchez rips her hands away from me and stares up at carol, fear in her eyes.
"s-sorry carol" she stutters out, her mood completely changing.
carol glares at her, baring her teeth before looking at me, anger still blazing.
"cell. now."
her voice is so low and threatening, almost like a growl, that i dont hesitate to get up and quickly walk to our shared cell.
i wait there nervously for a few seconds before she storms in and shuts the cell door.
she wastes no time in shoving me to the wall, pinning me there
"what the fuck was that?" her voice so threatening there was no way it should have made me that wet.
"what do you mean"
i try to keep my dignity even though her anger both terrified me and turned me on.
her hand grips the collar of my jumpsuit and pulls me closer.
"dont act fucking dumb you were all over each other" she almost yells.
"what does that have anything to do with you?" i snap. "why do you care what i do?"
she glares into my eyes for a moment before roughly letting go of me.
"because" she starts, instead gripping my chin "youre fucking mine" her knee once again taking place between my thighs.
i feel wetness pool in my pants as heat rises to my cheeks.
"i dont belong to anyone" i say, keeping my head held high as i tried to pretend i didnt love the thought of being her bitch.
"you live in my cell, in my block. you do what i say. and i say that none of these fucking cunts get to touch you" her hand moves down to squeeze my throat, making a small moan resonate in my throat, a smirk replacing her grimace.
"and i know you fucking like it"
i stay silent, knowing shes right.
her hand leaves my throat for a second.
"i didnt even want that anyway. she was making me uncomfortable with her hands all over me."
carols expression darkens, her hand gripping my hip, her fingers digging in with rage. i watch her, wishing id never opened my mouth.
she shuts her eyes for a moment, breathing harshly from her nose before letting me go and storming out of the cell.
i stand there like a lemon for a moment, regretting my decision. she looked like she was gonna kill her and however uncomfortable she made me i didnt want that blood on my hands.
peeking out the cell i spot carol back at her table, talking to her flock as if nothing had happened.
i go back to the table to get my tray. sanchez glances at me for a second.
"thats some tough competition youve got there. is she really fine enough for that heat?" wang says, shaking her head.
sanchez looks me up and down again, tilting her head.
"i dont know maybe you are, gorgeous"
she gives me a wink and a smile. i look over at carol and see her watching me intently.
"youre crazy" i say, turning back to sanchez and picking up my tray and leaving.