Barb

trying something else, this is from
Carols POV

"... he didnt ask for the classifieds, he asked for a glass of ice" the table fills with laughter as i tell my story. i smirk, knowing that bitch barb cant try take it for herself anymore. just as i reach into my pocket for a jawbreaker i hear the radio of a guard behind me. "we need medical in d block" everytime i hear that i hope to god that cunt finally got what she deserves.
i get pulled out of my thoughts when the gates open.
"next time youre going to shu inmate" i look up in mild interest, not expecting to see (y/n) being shoved through the gates by a guard. i watch her from across the room, worry and anger growing as i see blood leaking out of the scratches on her face. she sees me and starts to walk over, looking too calm for the situation. after wiping the blood off her cheek she slides into the seat opposite me, not making eye contact.
i wait for her to speak, my expression getting darker with impatience.
"well? are you gonna fucking explain?"
she sighs and rolls her eyes.
"just some trouble in D block it doesnt matter"
my eyes widen in realisation. that was her?
"what happened, what did they do?" i ask, leaning forward in my seat.
"they tried to attack me, about 3 of them. i had to clean in there. im pretty sure i won though" she says with a smile.
i save the image of her smile in my head for later when i can properly appreciate it.
"i swear to god if it was that bitch barb im gonna fucking kill her" anger starts to well up as i realise she was now putting (y/n) in danger. i clench my fists that were resting on the table.
she tilts her head slightly "whos barb?"
i sigh, realising she doesnt know.
"my sister. shes in d block. if she fucking lays a finger on y-" she cuts me off
"carol i can take care of myself, i already took care of three by myself. one of them had this stupid hairstyle, backcombed with a fringe" she says with a laugh.
i look up at her, eyes widening again.
"wait... dark brown hair? tall?"
she nods, rubbing her head and wincing.
"yeah why?"
i clench my teeth and slam my hands on the table, getting up and walking to a cell across the room. (y/n) calls after me but i ignore her, entering the cell. my main follower Cooper stands up when she sees me.
"what do you need Carol?"
i turn around to make sure (y/n) isnt behind me. seeing her still at the table i turn back.
"keep an eye on (l/n), barbs out for her. make sure nothing happens."
she nods, glancing over my shoulder at her.
"sure thing. whats got you so whipped on her, its not like you to do this"
i just give her a glare and turn to leave.
"dont fuck it up Cooper."