Meeting the parents

3 weeks later

Toni looked in the mirror as she was starting to show a bit. She had a tiny baby bump which made her smile.

Her phone went off mentioning she's getting a call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I'm downstairs. Blue tesla." Cheryl said.

"Oh, Okay. I'll be down." Toni nodded.

Once Toni got downstairs, she got into Cheryl's car.

"Okay, When we get there we have to act like we're engaged. Did you bring the rings?" Toni asked.

"Yeah." Cheryl nodded, stopping at a red light.

She handed Toni's hers before sliding on her own ring.

"These look legit." Toni said, looking over the ring.

"I had my jeweler make it." Cheryl shrugged.

------

"Anty! So good to see you again." The older woman smiled.

"Same here, mom. Sorry, it took so long, we were both busy." Toni lied. No really though, Cheryl was working on getting the rings.

"That's okay. Oh, Hello! You must be Cheryl. I'm such a big fan of your movies." Toni's father grinned.

"Thank you, it's so great to meet you two. Toni goes on and on about how much you two help her." Cheryl smiled.

"Well, We do what we can. Please, have a seat." Maria smiled. (Toni's mom)

"Sure thing, Come on babe." Toni said, leading Cheryl over to the couch.

"You have a lovely home, Mrs. And Mr. Topaz." Cheryl complemented.

"Thank you, Dear. Tea?" She asked.

"No thank you. Thanks for asking though." Cheryl smiled.

"So... How did you two meet?" Aaron asked (Toni's dad)

"Oh... Uh, at a party." Cheryl nodded.

"Yeah. We hit it off pretty well, like literally." Toni chuckled.

"How long have you two been together?" Aaron then asked.

"Uh..." Toni hesitated.

"About two months. I mean, it like a love at first sight thing." Cheryl picked up.

"Aww, how cute!" Maria smiled.

"Speaking of cute things, look." Toni said, standing up as she pulled her startup.

"Oh my God! Its a bump." Cheryl said.

Maria and Aaron looked at her with raised eyebrows, "Didn't you see it already since you guys live with each other?" Aaron asked.

"Oh uh, Yeah. Yeah, I just get excited everytime I see it. I love how small it is." Cheryl smiled.

"Oh okay." Maria nodded.

After talking and mingling for a while, Toni and Cheryl left.

"Fuck! Now they think we live together." Toni stressed as they got into the car.

"Hey, Hey. Calm down, don't stress yourself out." Cheryl said, grabbing her hand.

"I got us into this mess so that means I get us out. How about you move in with me? It's only until the baby us born. Then we can work from there." Cheryl suggested.

Toni sighed, "I have no other choice." The Burnette said.

Cheryl sighed, hating to see the tanned woman in such distress.

"Hey, How about I treat us to ice cream?" Cheryl asked.

"I'd like that. And I could pay for myself." Toni said.

"Nope, my treat." Cheryl smiled making Toni roll her eyes playfully.